343 ARE CLUELESS: HALO 4 GONE TO POTS

OutGunnd

HALO 4 IS BAD. NO QUESTIONS

Enough small talk 343, someone needs to tell it how it is. Halo 4 is a piece of crap, plain and simple... the final product of Halo 4 isn't good enough but ANY stretch of the imagination. The game is boring, generic, has a TON of glitches and bugs in EVERY aspect of the game from campaign to Forge. This game that you have the cheek to call Halo 4... is OUTCLASSED in every area by Halo 3. No Questions. A game made in 2007... How embarrassing.

When I play this mess, I struggle to see how any of you guys were "long time halo fans" ... give me a break. We all gave you a chance, We trusted you and you messed up, plain and simple everything in this game is just simply bad.

Not Different

Not Evolution

Not Change

BAD..... GOOD OLD FASHIONED BAD !!!

GUTTING, REMOVING AND KILLING HALO

The FEEL OF HALO, WHAT FEEL... Prior to the launch of Halo 4 we told OVER and OVER AND OVER... "the feel of Halo is still there" & "it still is halo"....etc etc, Many Halo fans believed you... then you swindled them into buying your crappy game by basically straight up lying to the fans... because every aspect of what make halo, halo is GONE.

GOODBYE HALO, WELCOME TO CALL OF HALO: SPARTAN OPS 4.

PERKS, KILL-STREAKS, KILL-CAMS, NO REAL RANKING SYSTEM, LOAD-OUTS, BAD MAPS. FAIL NET-CODE CONNECTION, NO CUSTOMS GAMES, SPARTAN FLOPS, ACTIVE CAMPO, CAMPERS, USELESS TEAMMATES. JETPACK BREAKS MAPFLOW. NO TEAM PLAY. INSTANT RE-SPAWN DMR SPAM. PAPER VEHICLES. NO HORNET/FALCON. RANDOM ORDINANCE. FORGE MAPS. NO FILE SHARE. NO SKULLS. FAIL ARMOR. SPECIFICATIONS UNLOCK ISSUES. RANK RESETS. PUNISHED FOR WINNING THE GAME/OBJECTIVE PLAY.

HOW THE HELL IS THIS ^^^^ HALO !?!?!?! - WELL DONE 343. WE NOW HAVE TWO CODS ON THE MARKET.

THE NEW "HALO" FEEL

Now all Halo is about is just using active Campo, sitting on a rock with a DMR and just putting you BRAIN on standby while you just Spam the DMR across the map for 20 mins EVERY GAME for POINTLESS XP that shows NOTHING apart from how long you spent playing this wretched game. No point of playing tactically you will get pooped on by DMR spammers..

Want to use Vehicles??? Nope Teammates will destroy them

Want to play the objective??? Nope get owned by DMR active campo.

Play to win??? Why bother?... You won't even get as much xp compared to if you kill.

Want to compare skill levels??? Nope 12 year old's get butt-hurt when the ranking system calls them out.

(If you can't Handle a TRUE RANKING SYSTEM aka 1-50, RETIRE from competitive games and please PLAY MARIO KART & AND KINECT.)

WHAT HALO USED TO BE

Halo 1-3 was a an absolute pleasure to play, It Catered to ALL TYPES OF GAMERS From Causal to Competitive... it included everyone and it gave a huge replay value to the game, It had the social and ranked split in matchmaking and it gave everyone the chance on how to play halo, if they wanted to go for the win or just mess around and chill... you had the option of choosing WHENEVER you wanted, you wasn't FORCED to do either... this gave the game an extra dimension, an extra edge, and boosted replay value greatly. The campaigns were solid, skulls kept you coming back for more. Because of these factors the custom game community was allowed to excel with tons of user content, boosting the life of the halo game beyond predictions

Even on social, halo was about going for the win as a team, the game rewarded winners and only winners which encourage players to go for the objective at all times, boosting team play... players would start of on even ground whether it was your first game or 1000th game... you it was down to the player skill not down to what the unlocked or got in their kill-streaks Nearly every weapon was useful in the right hand or situation and had to be fought over to gain an upper hand by using map control.

THIS MADE HALO, FAIR, FUN, COMPETITIVE AND REWARDING. WHATEVER TYPE OF PLAYER.

Last words

Rant over, clearly 343 has no intention of fixing the mess they created (or continued from reach) but I just want everyone to know that 343 did a bad job and it's not up to the standard of halo.

Discuss.

• Like 3

Well..... this is a generally angry rant. but most people here would disagree with you, myself included.

I prefer the ranking system as i see no need for a true skill system.

As for Halo turning into CoD, I hate CoD, And while i see the Similarities in the systems both games use, CoD wasn't the first game to have all those systems. The Gaming industry now is always taking inspiration from other games. the only fully original game i've played lately was XCOM, and that was a sequel. Game dev's are afraid to try making anything new due to the success pre-established IP's are seeing.

And as far as the Halo feel being gone, All I feel playing CoD is rage that someone can make money off of such a lazy product.

In Halo 4 I can enjoy the story, Game play and Multiplayer the same as i could in any other game.

• Like 1

What exactly is there to discuss? You have stated your opinion nothing more (one which I strongly disagree with). I am keeping this responce short as I have no wish to really post anything more on this subject other than these three things:

1: You did not have to put this topic title into all caps. Those kinds of threads are frowned upon (at least by me).

2: While it is your opinion and I respect it, you should respect others opinions about the game as well. Many of us enjoy Halo 4 and like the direction it is being taken. Its a new series and deserves to be different. Next time I would suggest that you refrain from posting your opinion as fact. It is difficult to do for all of us at times (including myself) but should always be considered.

3: This is a community site, not an official 303i site. Please keep that in mind.

Well..... this is a generally angry rant. but most people here would disagree with you, myself included.

I prefer the ranking system as i see no need for a true skill system.

As for Halo turning into CoD, I hate CoD, And while i see the Similarities in the systems both games use, CoD wasn't the first game to have all those systems. The Gaming industry now is always taking inspiration from other games. the only fully original game i've played lately was XCOM, and that was a sequel. Game dev's are afraid to try making anything new due to the success pre-established IP's are seeing.

And as far as the Halo feel being gone, All I feel playing CoD is rage that someone can make money off of such a lazy product.

In Halo 4 I can enjoy the story, Game play and Multiplayer the same as i could in any other game.

I don't care whether Cod is first or not to implement, their features or not... that not the point. The issue that i'm addressing that 343 thinks it's okay to remove most of feature that made halo great and replace it with boring and generic stuff, which isn't even done right as their are tons on bugs, you see every time you go to the forums and 343 DOES NOTHING.

Also, the ranking system is a joke... it not a ranking system that's the problem, win or lose you xp for doing anything and their is no incentive to win the game. In-fact betraying teammates and destroying vehicles will still get 1000+ xp UTTER NONSENSE.

I don't care whether Cod is first or not to implement, their features or not... that not the point. The issue that i'm addressing that 343 thinks it's okay to remove most of feature that made halo great and replace it with boring and generic stuff, which isn't even done right as their are tons on bugs, you see every time you go to the forums and 343 DOES NOTHING.

Also, the ranking system is a joke... it not a ranking system that's the problem, win or lose you xp for doing anything and their is no incentive to win the game. In-fact betraying teammates and destroying vehicles will still get 1000+ xp UTTER NONSENSE.

They didn't remove anything that made Halo, Halo. a ranking system doesn't define a game. If you need a ranking to tell you you're better at a game than other people then your taking the game too seriously.

and as sad as it is, Game Dev's need to cater to more casual gamers now. Gaming is more mainstream than it used to be. and you can still boot team mates for betrayals, so im not sure why there is a problem.

Oh hell no, Halo 4 is an amazing game, Halo 3 is a pushover compared to it :L 343 did a great job!!!!

You have no idea what your talking about,

Halo 3 was better in every department expect for forge. BTW: Halo 3 had a bigger population in is prime; 250K, Halo 4 bearly has 130K. When xbox live is twice as big compared to back then.

They didn't remove anything that made Halo, Halo. a ranking system doesn't define a game. If you need a ranking to tell you you're better at a game than other people then your taking the game too seriously.

and as sad as it is, Game Dev's need to cater to more casual gamers now. Gaming is more mainstream than it used to be. and you can still boot team mates for betrayals, so im not sure why there is a problem.

You have no idea what your talking about,

Halo 3 was better in every department expect for forge. BTW: Halo 3 had a bigger population in is prime; 250K, Halo 4 bearly has 130K. When xbox live is twice as big compared to back then.

Reconize and respect others opinions and leave it at that.

Dafaq???

Yes, I like to have ranking system in the game... not for bragging rights just for something to work towards and feel rewarded when I hit my preset targets... it's also a Challenge which keeps you coming back for more... the current system provide no challenge what so ever. That is what is fun to me, don't get me wrong I love to play custom game and goof off, but i'm not allowed to do that either.

As for the betrayal comment:

Spawn.

Get in mantis.

Teammate Emps me.

Destroys vehicle.

Please explain to me how that's not an issue.

Dafaq???

Yes, I like to have ranking system in the game... not for bragging rights just for something to work towards and feel rewarded when I hit my preset targets... it's also a Challenge which keeps you coming back for more... the current system provide no challenge what so ever. That is what is fun to me, don't get me wrong I love to play custom game and goof off, but i'm not allowed to do that either.

Spawn.

Get in mantis.

Teammate Emps me.

Destroys vehicle.

Want a solid challenge? Set K/D goals.

Custom games are still there.

And Halo 4 doesn't make people destroy their teams vehicles. don't blame the game for the players.

Dafaq???

Spawn.

Get in mantis.

Teammate Emps me.

Destroys vehicle.

Getting betrayed is an issue with players not the game. Same thing as in Halo 3 when people used PP and stuck the driver. As for ranking I would like to see a visible one TS one.

I don't think Halo 4 is as good as Halo 3 was. Hell I despised Reach and I like Reach more then Halo 4. Lack of playlists, OP DMR, no flying vehicles, no ranking system what so ever(SR is not a rank, just a number showing how much time you have to play a game), Flood(Infection is far better), garbage maps, loud outs(They're nice but, enabling people to spawn with stickies and P. Pistol is BS), instant respawns. I could keep going but, I think I've made my point. I do enjoy Halo 4 but, I had far more fun playing Halo 3 and Reach. Oh and the challenges are a complete joke. Making weekly and monthly challenges that can easily be completed in one to two days is pathetic. The main reason the lack of a ranking system kills this game is because it's impossible to be matched with people of similar skill. And this kills the game for a lot of people including me. I'm tired of carrying my team for 10 minutes just to lose because I get crappy randoms who can't even get 10 kills or go for an objective.

• Like 1

I don't think Halo 4 is as good as Halo 3 was. Hell I despised Reach and I like Reach more then Halo 4. Lack of playlists, OP DMR, no flying vehicles, no ranking system what so ever(SR is not a rank, just a number showing how much time you have to play a game), Flood(Infection is far better), garbage maps, loud outs(They're nice but, enabling people to spawn with stickies and P. Pistol is BS), instant respawns. I could keep going but, I think I've made my point. I do enjoy Halo 4 but, I had far more fun playing Halo 3 and Reach. Oh and the challenges are a complete joke. Making weekly and monthly challenges that can easily be completed in one to two days is pathetic. The main reason the lack of a ranking system kills this game is because it's impossible to be matched with people of similar skill. And this kills the game for a lot of people including me. I'm tired of carrying my team for 10 minutes just to lose because I get crappy randoms who can't even get 10 kills or go for an objective.

Just would like to point out that there is a ranking system. Its just not visible. So you are being matched up with people of similar skill not SR rank.

Quit reading half way. Couldn't stand reading any more malicious trolling. Just another pissed off kid who got spanked on line and couldn't whine to his boyfriends anymore about it so he turns to a FAN FORUM to complain. Pfft what a joke. I'm not even buying into this nonsense. Haha. Wow. Sounds like you would have fun with Mario Kart. If it weren't out of your age range. Tell your pathetic story walking pal.

I personally think that there should be two seperate sections of playlists. One for casual gamers and one for those who take Halo a little more seriously (Which by the way, I am pretty sure they are adding a ranking system like the one in Halo 3)

Reconize and respect others opinions and leave it at that.

Uh this is a thread where we discuss things out? He was not insulting you or the other posters. He was simply debating points made by posters. So all you did was just ignore everything he just said and then told him to shut up.

I can see you don't like it.

I have a suggestion, stop complaining and don't play it.

Many people have complained about the franchise and I can see why. The game's problems and the community are all causing problems. Now to be honest the guy that made this thread did a terrible job at making his point. He should have made this a constructive thread and pointed out the actual problems with the game and 343. Instead he made himself look like just another angry fan. I am also very much against insulting the game and 343 as that is just pointless.

The problems as of now of the game in short: (I have go to sleep and if I want to go in depth I will come back and do it)

-Boltshot is overpowered

-active camo is overpowered

-343 changed the forge pieces too much and now they are uneven(like the 4x4 platforms and the colliseum wall)

-the magnets system in forge does not align very well and things get crooked after awhile

-They need to add more community made maps

-The file hare is broken/not added yet

-The DMR feels a little too powerful

-The ranking system is not here but I think it will be added eventually anyways

-The assault rifle is too overpowered.

-Not enough maps and only a few are actually good maps

That is it for now and if I want to post more than I will.

Regarding the above post and no offense icycoolx, the DMR is not overpowered. Outside of that, I agree.

Tsquared.

Annyways OP.. we have alot of these threads already. I respect your opinion but these threads are getting depressing. :hope:

I agree, there need to be more forum mods to combine these posts or redirect them.

I think that lots of people would tend to agree with the OP, though it was more of a crazy rant than anything.

Halo 4 definitely caters to both audiences. I still think there's plenty of room for competitiveness (there's still Halo 4 MLG) and also for casual players.

I think that lots of people would tend to agree with the OP, though it was more of a crazy rant than anything.

Halo 4 definitely caters to both audiences. I still think there's plenty of room for competitiveness (there's still Halo 4 MLG) and also for casual players.

currently it only caters to casuals.