halo 4 team snipers gone ?

Ins4nek1ll4

team snipers and more (halo 4)  

38 members have voted

1. 1. do you think grifball and team snipers should apear and stay in the next update for halo 4 ?

• yes, i would like to see both
    • yes, but only team snipers
    • yes, but only grifball
    • yes, both and more
    • i could care less
    • no

ok to start off with i have always been a big halo fan ... since halo started .. and when halo 4 came out i really was hoping 343 didnt screw up the story with mastercheif ... well they did a good job on the campaign ... but machmaking i dont think so much, not that its bad ... but all the game types that have been in past halos are gone ... then they started to "add" games .. but they would only be here for a week. now i really liked team snipers and did very well ( averaged 25 kills a game and 12 deaths ) then they took it down, so i would really enjoy if in the next game update if they brought back team snipers, also if they could put grifball into mach making as well

• Like 1

I was never really a fan of Grifball but if was fun to play with friends. But Team Snipers was my Go to gametype me and my friend would hope on one mongoose and I'd get like 6 kills before someone took out my friend so I was a sitting duck. Man I miss Team Snipers.

Team Doubles and Team Snipers should have been in from the start. I enjoy Grifball too, and that should be kept in as well. At least 343 is optimizing these playlists for the best Halo experience down the road (or for Grifball and Doubles at least, as 343 said). Snipers deserves a spot as well, just as much as the aforementioned Grifball and Doubles.