100 ways to die in Halo

HB Kicks

• 2 weeks later...

127. Switching from Halo 3 to Reach or 4 without setting controls to Recon.

"Whack to the face, *******!" (crouches) OH SH--

(No, I didn't do this, but my little brother did.)

lol

128. blowing up a banshee and wraith having a chopper about to splatter you and having the remains of the shed and wraith save you so you get to jack the chopper but you near a cliff with one remaining part of a banshee hit you and your chopper shove you off a cliff

ok question. so... when will this thread end if it ever does. because originally this was supposed to end once we got to 100 ways, but we continued. so maybe 200 or 300 ways to die then it ends?

133: Performing an Assassination on a Suicide Grunt

(I've done that just the split second after he got the grenades out)

that sucks I've done that before

That deserves to be on Fails of the Weak.

134. Thinking all Magnums are like the Halo CE Magnum...especially against Hunters.

lol

135. being in a firefight, fighting 4 hunters and having your cat jump on your head and clawing it because it got spooked from your father

139. Playing Halo instead of doing your homework, and your mom turns the game off.

ha ha lol. one I'm not allowed to play computer on weeknights unless if I'm sick or a friend is over or if i don't have school the next day. if i got caught doing that then id be grounded from any sort of electronic and friends.

140. randomly throwing grenades in the air and right as you get into a mongoose it just so happens a plasma grenade you threw up in the air lands on you and BOOM

141. Charging a Spartan Laser from one side of Sandtrap, and then stepping into a two way teleporter just as the Laser is fired, to get hit by your own laser on the other side and get blasted to Kingdom Come...

• Like 1