No MLG or Slayer Pro

MLG Viper (CoM)

Why is there still no MLG 343 this game is getting boring now, there is no competition or skill. First there is no MLG and then you take off Slayer Pro the only games type that is a little bit competitive . Who else agrees that we need MLG, Slayer Pro and Doubles so the game can be way more fun. -Please comment maybe 343 will see this and add some good gametypes

Ok I am really starting to get tired of this...

MLG is not the only skill based gameplay out there. ALL gameplay is skillful. Get over it. You can find competitive play in any playlist. It is your personal actions and preferences that allow you to either experience this or ignore it.

Also the game shouldnt have to change for MLG. MLG should be changing for the game. All the suggestions to "improve" the game basicly revert it back to either Halo 2 or Halo 3 gameplay. I see no point in that however. If you want to play in the style of Halo 2 or 3 then play those games. Halo 4 is a new game that is supposed to be different from those two games. If MLG cant accept this then they are only limiting themselves because they refuse to grow and change with each new game.

Anywho, that part of this rant is done. I will save it for elsewhere. My point is stop trying to claim that the playlists require no skill. Every playlist does.

• Like 1

MLG is not the only skill based gameplay out there. ALL gameplay is skillful. Get over it. You can find competitive play in any playlist. It is your personal actions and preferences that allow you to either experience this or ignore it.

Also the game shouldnt have to change for MLG. MLG should be changing for the game. All the suggestions to "improve" the game basicly revert it back to either Halo 2 or Halo 3 gameplay. I see no point in that however. If you want to play in the style of Halo 2 or 3 then play those games. Halo 4 is a new game that is supposed to be different from those two games. If MLG cant accept this then they are only limiting themselves because they refuse to grow and change with each new game.

Anywho, that part of this rant is done. I will save it for elsewhere. My point is stop trying to claim that the playlists require no skill. Every playlist does.

i don't think running around spamming your ar and using boltshot takes skill. theres a difference in randomness and skill. As for mlg How is MLG trying to force h4 to change for them?

i don't think running around spamming your ar and using boltshot takes skill. theres a difference in randomness and skill. As for mlg How is MLG trying to force h4 to change for them?

Changing weapon mechanics, gametype mechanics among most of the requests.

And thats your opinion on what is skillful and what isnt. Ever consider that maybe they arent randomly doing a spray and pray but outgunning you flat out? Perhaps using a stratagy that is superior to yours?

Changing weapon mechanics, gametype mechanics among most of the requests.

And thats your opinion on what is skillful and what isnt. Ever consider that maybe they arent randomly doing a spray and pray but outgunning you flat out? Perhaps using a stratagy that is superior to yours?

thats also your opinion. well i think i'd call it stratagy if you could fight someone 10 times with the ar and outgun them 9/10 times But that just doesn't happen Its a weapon that all you have to do is steady your aim on them and hold the trigger. Unlike precision weapons theres alot that factors into killing If your the better player with a precision weapon 9/10 you will kill the other guy you dodge shots you can even turn around when your one shot and just give the guy shooting at you the business unlike the AR. i see where your coming from but theres no way a AR takes skill. I've had many fights where i run into a guy and kill him half the time because a ar vs ar fights depends on who shoots first and how many bullets register before theres, you can't turn around when your 1 shot with a ar and out ar them Unless the guys controller dies. Mlg is only changing very few settings so that halo 4 competetive gaming gets a random free enviroment I'd hate to play Mlg only for the last kills to come down to Dumb Luck Or random ordance next to people.

I find all MLG counter-arguments funny as hell to read.

Those that don't or can't see why MLG or at least a PRO slayer type is needed just need not to respond. I finally started to get into some MLG customs as I got on the correct lists, and holly crap are these games better then normal slayer bullcrap. Removes my three biggest problems with the game.

1. No More Boltshot raping

2. No More Radar (this removes, pre-nading, camping with all close range weapons and causes the other team to pay attention to the game not radar)

3. Overall game is much more intense, doesn't get stale quickly.

Exactly, this I really liked :D Every playlist requires skill, you are matched according to your "skill level" I gurantee half these BK's running around complaining are not MLG material anyways.