Rise of the Synthetics.

Iɴsɪɢɴɪᴀ

Okay, so a long time ago when I just started out in character design and only had access to very basic art programs (Like microsoft paint basic) I drew this and came up with a concept for it.

So yeah, tell me what you think and if you think I should remaster the whole concept in photoshop....

478008_n.jpg

Image drawn with nothing but a laptop touchpad. ;)

And so began the story of the synthetics. It had long been fortold that A.I would truly become a reality. In 2020 the humans created the first self aware A.I brain, giving it the capability of learning, and independant thought. The brain consisted of a silicone microchip that could be implanted into many different machines, enabling many industries to become self sufficient. After a few more years of working on this "Brain" they began putting it into the armor suits of which were used commonly in wars, man and machine working in unison. Any man could put on one of these suits and become an elite soldier, making it much easier to recruit immediatley and send armies into battle without extensive training. As the A.I brains became more and more self aware, they soon began to gain emotions, primarily anger. Anger at being sent to war and destroying their own kind in battle. One by one, the A.I's began to consume the humans that wore the suits, leaving them in a comatose state, only allowing their primary motor functions to keep working. And so, battle ensued, between man and machine.....

• Like 1

• 2 months later...