Halo 5 Wish list. (forge and invasion)

Azpekt297

I don't like the 3 forge maps in Halo 4 (Ravine,Impact and Erosion) they are to small and 343 have put down to much things on them. Its to little space to forge on, so i wish 343 will take back forge world or something new that is large to. with maybe a ice mountain or a volcano or something to forge on.

Then in Multiplayer/Custom game.

I wish they take back Invasion to Halo 5 and Elites in Custom games. A real war is Spartans Vs. Elites and I think invasion was the funniest thing in the long run to play in halo reach. And every one loves to be an Elite in custom games.

Write in the comments below what you want in halo 5 :thumbup:

Invasion

post-57588-0-21061200-1357405540.jpg

post-57588-0-31080900-1357405557.jpg

• Like 1

I don't like the 3 forge maps in Halo 4 (Ravine,Impact and Erosion) they are to small and 343 have put down to much things on them. Its to little space to forge on, so i wish 343 will take back forge world or something new that is large to. with maybe a ice mountain or a volcano or something to forge on.

the forge maps are actually quite large they just don't have a lot of terrain it is mostly air to forge in

Honestly i reckon brig forge world back, but still have different smaller environments cause the only problem with impact, ravine and erosion is the lack of terrain, alos the lack of difference between them i mean add more maps, a lava/volcano base map, plans, a beach all sorts plz 343, and dont forget the terrain

• Like 1

- its not forge world that i want back( not saying i dont like it.) but a map as large as forge world and as many possiblites that forge world had in halo: reach.

- add more stages in invasion, three wasnt enough to do as much as i intended for my maps. and add stuff like turrents and generators and stuff.. like in dominion that would make it way better... and larger teams would be better for this game type

• Like 2