Custom Matches sign-ups

EXON Community

If your looking to play fun maps or are tired of matchmaking then our custom lobbys are for you. We host lobbys almost every day and night in halo 4 and freqently change to halo reach to play some good old custom games there. We host 12 player lobbys so they fill up fast although with all the ones we have you are bound to play with us soon.we do ask for mics to be used if possibe to explian rules and make the gameplay best for everyone. You are free to add me incase you need more players for your own games. To play with me and other players just leave in a comment your gamertag,country,and which of the two games(Halo 4 and Halo reach) you want to play and we will make sure to let you know when our next lobby is in a messege. If you have maps to play make sure to leave me the name of creator and map/gametype name.Thank you for considering to play and i cant wait to play with you.

MY GAMERTAG:Worldkiller91

Games: Halo 4 and Halo Reach

Map recomendation(if you got one): [gamertag of creator here] - [map name and gametype name here]

Example: (this is one of my friends map he agreed to let me use his map as a example) Gamertag:Relicifyze, Map Name: Platform, Gametype: -[PLATFORM]-