frickin ground breaking changes for for halo 5

saintsfan2468

-Invasion: they should bring back invasion even though the multi-player is a simulation on the infinity there is the flood and the flood was destroyed in halo 3 (spoiler alert) and maybe in one type of invasion or firefight game you start of as a marine or grunt and instead of ordense drops you become an ODST or jackel then the final level is a elite or spartan

-Guns: there should be more guns and more diverse guns. They should bring back almost every gun that was ever in halo and add new ones espicially ones that can be in loadouts. I think the DMR is too overpowered in halo 4 and i think for halo 5 they should change that. I also think the covenant should have a 3 burst rifle like the BR and that the Covenant and humans should have sub machine gun and the forerunners should have an assault rifle type gun and bring in new guns that differ the other guns like the needler because with the new enemies 343 could make alot of amazing and crazy guns

-Vechicles: there should be more vechicles in halo 5 and they should bring back the vechicles in previous halo games. There should be more flying vechilcles because halo 4 only one.

-The Return of The Brutes: After halo 3 the Brutes became divided and then the Elites came and killed them but maybe one clan of Brutes went far away and they can come back in halo 5 because alot of fans would want their weapons and vechicles in halo 5

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

I'm not so sure about these ideas. You are talking about Halo 5 being more diverse. And how can it be if you just recycle content? I Don't want old weapons we want new weapons. The idea of invasion is complected as it is, playing as all of those character models wouldn't be very good at all, it would seep into half of the games content and we would miss out on more things being added.

Also, The flood aren't in Halo 4. The Spartans and flood in Wargames are Sims (Not real living things) War games is a training program where AI Duplicates of the Spartans are placed into an arena and battle it out to train.

I also wouldn't be disappointed if brutes were cut out. Frankly i'd prefer it because that way the chances are that more content will be introduced will be higher. I'd much prefer a more imaginative and profound idea for an enemy class to be introduced than old brute again.