343 Industries,

Thank you for allowing a player named "BLACKMARCOS" (tag: AQUI) to destroy all of our Mantis during the SHOOTOUT IN VALHALLA (TWO GIANTS). We could not kick him out or betray him. I appreciate the awesome game I DID NOT have while he was destroying us.

I understand you do not want people killing each other in the game, but you can still destroy each other's vehicles. Way to make that possible. I am not a fan of Halo 4 for many reasons.

1. What is the deal with the shark and the sting ray?

2. The scoring on this game is horrible. Kill/Death ratio should determine how good your score is, not random medals. Who cares if someone gets a railgun kill if they have a K/D ratio of -4.

3. Carnage Report is difficult to read. Put us all in one screen so I don't have to scroll down to see people please.

4. Ordinances are horrible. You're giving special weapons to people who play well. Very unfair.

5. The lag on Spartan Ops is getting out of control. The missions are not even fun anymore.

6. I can only vote once on a map? I can't change my mind?

7. Too many loadout options. Dumb.

8. How about putting some weapons on the maps. I run out of ammo every time before I can find another weapon.

9. FRIENDLY FIRE SHOULD BE TURNED ON!!!

Hello and welcome to the 343i.org COMMUNITY forum. We are not run by 343i or Microsoft, but rather the community. The official site for Halo is halowaypoint.com

I'm sorry that your experience seems to have been ruined by a few bad apples, but I hope that you'll have some great games that make up for it soon and maybe stick around here to have some fun.

• Like 3

Welcome to one of the greatest forum communities although not directly affiliated with 343, we also don't go unnoticed. The rules are pretty straight forward. Try to keep whatever subject you post on in the appropriate location to reduce clutter and be respectful of others( you should review all of them). These will get you far on here. After reviewing the rules invest some time to familiarize yourself with the topics and there locations. You'll find everything from A-Z on here and whatever the site is missing then feel free to add or suggest. As far as your post goes, I disagree with MOST of them and can inform you on some of them but 4 and 5 I agree with. Anyway, I do a custom game night every Friday which is open to all members of 343 I so feel free to once again read my thread if you would like to participate. Hope you enjoy yourself and meet a lot of new friends.

I feel as if active camo is too over powered. the combo of being invisible, and radar jamming is too powerful and is by far the best armor ability. It takes away the aggresive fast paced fun of halo, and instead now people us camo to camp around corners, and just wait for others to come around it all the time. I feel that radar jam must be removed from the ability, and instead it just makes you invisible, or the duration of the power is darmatically reduced

1. What is the deal with the shark and the sting ray?

They are mascotts for your teams. Remeber it is a simulator you are playing in named War games. (Cyan has a T-Rex, it's awesome!)

2. The scoring on this game is horrible. Kill/Death ratio should determine how good your score is, not random medals. Who cares if someone gets a railgun kill if they have a K/D ratio of -4.

You shouldn't depend on K/D ratio's. It is just a virual number nothing special.

3. Carnage Report is difficult to read. Put us all in one screen so I don't have to scroll down to see people please.

If yhet would all put it in one screen it would become to small for some people to read. By the way are you that lazy? You cant even press a few buttons?

4. Ordinances are horrible. You're giving special weapons to people who play well. Very unfair.

See ir as a reward. You kill people, YOU GET GUNS! I do not see the problem with this...

5. The lag on Spartan Ops is getting out of control. The missions are not even fun anymore.

Stop downloading cat video's and stop tapping of your neighbours WIFI, that should fix it

6. I can only vote once on a map? I can't change my mind?

It's agaisnt the people who think they are funny by clicking different maps 1000 of times.

7. Too many loadout options. Dumb.

You get to CHOOSE YOUR OWN GUN, MAN what's your problem with guns?!

8. How about putting some weapons on the maps. I run out of ammo every time before I can find another weapon.

It's easy enough. Stop sparying your entire clip around your enemy and try to kill them for once, and 343i put in a nice feature here, you can pickup their weapons! AWESOME!

9. FRIENDLY FIRE SHOULD BE TURNED ON!!!

Think about this. You throw a grenade right? It is supposed to kill your enemy yeah? It accidently lands under a teammate, bear with me here. IT EXPLODES! And kills you teammate and you get a betrayal, BAM! your out of the game before you even know what happened because there are a certain amout of people that will press X like a maniac as soon as they get betrayed.

• 11 months later...

i was playing halo 4 and like 50 people were able to shoot me without aiming at me, WITH PRECISION WEAPONS!!! FIX THE AIMBOT HACKS 343!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by RedStarRocket91
Thread locked. Please do not revive dead threads.

I only agree with the trolls on the spartan ops mission 'Shootout in Valhalla'. While this time I haven't run into any jerks, the last time it was up was just horrible. I got continuously EMP'd until the banshees destroyed my mantis, and it was impossible to finish the level because of those players. :/