New Playlist

Rob T

Maybe I'll be able to get into games in other playlists with players my skill. I feel like I'm being stomped on all the time, probably because I'm terrible haha, but I wonder if this will help the skill match up system thing.

I still think it would be more practical to remove ordnance drops all together since it's rewarding players who are already dominating to help them dominate more. However, I guess in correspondence, ordnance drops can be seen as a form of map control.

I don't think it was necessary to take the pistol away as a starting secondary weapon, but they would have to remove the bloom on it a bit, as right now it's a bit of a spray-and-pray weapon.

Lastly, I think certain armor abilities should just be load-out ready, for example, thruster pack should just be available right from spawn in my opinion. It adds an interesting dynamic to spartan movement that hasn't been seen in any other HALO game yet. Others like Promethean vision should be ordnance drop armor abilities, but that's just my opinion.