Looking for Halo 4 Clan!

Console ARMY is looking for like minded gamers to join us. We are currently recruiting for Halo 4. We are an organized group with a website for our community. We are also a registered Top 100 Clan and CNOP approved. Must be 15 or older, be mature, and have a mic. If interested please visit http://www.consolearmyhq.com/ for more information. Tell them Yeti sent you.

Facebook

YouTube

Online Community

Structure

Organized

Halo_zps8d20a578.pngpsa-1292445629-U265.png

• 2 weeks later...

If you are interested in a Halo 4 clan, you might want to consider the 105th Division. We are an ODST clan that has been around for several years and have many experienced members that are easy to make friends with. The structure of the clan is very organized and we are always open to suggestions. Our members are active and many of us are on at least once a day. We do community game nights and are going to start role playing back up on the website. A few of us have changed our gamertags to fit with the "ODST" theme of the clan, but not many. If you'd like to register on our website we'll get to you up to speed and jump in a few games, feet first. http://helljumper.net My gamertag is Luneth Aerohawk. I'll send you a message on Live.

• Like 1

Hello RainbowDashJay, would you be interested in joining the Halo 4 and Reach clan, B1RD? If you're interested, here is a list of what the B1RD clan has to offer:

-Firstly, If you wish to join, ask Zex965 (Browns Family00) or I (xXSTORMXx98) and join one of us for a 1v1 game of Slayer (Halo Reach) or Infinity Slayer (Halo 4). If Zex965 or I win, then it's up to us to decide whether you can join (if you still want to of course), and if you win, then it's completely up to you.

-We will try our best to organize clan battles and we'll try to organize normal short clan battles (1-5 rounds and 4-8 players), 2 clan bigger clan battles (2-4 rounds going on at once, each with a chosen number of players agreed by both clans) where the winning 'small' teams move on to the next round to verse the opposing wining 'small teams (if any) and once all teams of one clan gets defeated, the opponent wins.

-We'll also try to organize or join clan tournaments with about 8-16 clans fighting until there's a winner.

-We'll regularly work out times for clan training which will include custom slayer matches, random custom maps and/or game types suggested from different members including maps and/or game types made by clan members and online matches where we'll take the required number of members and verse randoms online as a team.

-You DO NOT need a mic to join, although it is best to have or try to get one.

-There are NO rank restrictions, you can be any rank to join.

-Also hackers are NOT permitted to join the clan. Any members that a found to be hackers will be reported from all members and permanently kicked from the clan.

-You DO NOT have to change your emblem, all you need to do is change your service tag to B1RD and you Spartans armor colour to the colour of a bird. Brown and white (Hawk) for example.

Thank you for taking the time to read this description. Remember, if you wish to join, please message Zex965 or I on this website or on Xbox @Browns Family00 (Zex965) and/or @xXSTORMXx98 (me). We hope to see you on the team.

Hi RainbowDashJay,

If you're looking for laid back people, come check out xFactor Gaming Community. We're all either working adults and/or in college, and cannot devote 25 hours a day to gaming like some of the more serious people on XBL. I myself, can only play about 5-6 hours per week, and we have a range of members who play every day.

You're probably on the younger range of our members, but as long as you are mature, you're always welcome. Check out our forums, make some posts, and let us get to know you. We always have people on XBL and you'll never be turned away because of KD ratio. We play just about everything... we have our own tournaments, challenge other clans, actively forge, and always up for wargames. Shoot any of us a FR (and bring your mic).

Hope to see you soon. Check out our site for more details... if you decide to apply, tell 'em CoffeeAddikshun sent you!

We are a easy going laid back group of people who are looking for like minded people who like playing halo. Your K/D is irrelevant so if you're worried about having a negative K/D you need not worry with us.

We are based in Australia but are open to members world wide, of course we would like Aussie members to join.

We also don't expect you to try out or do boot camp.

All team members are treated equally.

We are active and are online playing everyday/night.

We now also have a FB page and we have started a custom games night to be run every week.

We want players with a Mature attitude. Age doesn't really matter but would like players 14 and over. At the moment most of our members are 20 or over.

We have started a custom games night every Friday and are looking for more people to join in the fun.

So in summary having fun is what we are about. The people in our team are laid back and enjoy some friendly rivalry. So if you're looking for a fun community that takes the hassels out of being a clan then come join.

We can be found at Southern Spartans.

Need a solid clan to roll with? A clan where you don't have to change your name to join?

The 105th ODST's are a very organized clan, and started out along with the original release of Halo: Combat Evolved. We have a militaristic ranking structure, and a merit system to track promotion progress. We have over 100 members, and are still growing steadily. We have our own forums very much like this one, where the 105th community can talk to each other and ask questions. We have a dress code, but there are a few options to choose from, so every ODST can be somewhat unique. We have community nights every friday, along with bootcamp for new recruits. We are also currently undefeated against KSI, Demon Fire, TBU, WOS, and Spartan Project.

If you are interested in joining, message me for more questions, or sign up here: http://www.helljumper.net/

If you are signing up, don't forget to put my gamertag: Furi0usGeorgeX, in the field where it asks who recruited you.