Who is 343i?

• 3 weeks later...

I have high hopes for what 343 ind. can bring to this game, to the fans and to new players who will join us in playing it in the future. Most of you may be unaware of how long I have been gaming. For me it started with Pong from Atari and I have owned, I believe, every gaming system there has been and played so many different games throughout my life. Nothing, and I mean "Nothing", comes close to Halo campaigns and match making. Thanks for the news John and 343......lets make some more history baby!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

What the hell has 343 done with the premium battle..... do they not understand that some peoeple actualy prefur the reach gameplay? the only why to get the new achievements now is to play on there crappy new playlists that play very baddly. Yes bungie got the recticul wrounge but they got every thing else right in reach If i wanted to play halo 3 I would put that in my xbox.....and who really wants to be forced to play halo 1 settings? yes by all means they should have a playlist for that and halo 3 game play but they have no right to destory reach to do so.

What the hell has 343 done with the premium battle..... do they not understand that some peoeple actualy prefur the reach gameplay? the only why to get the new achievements now is to play on there crappy new playlists that play very baddly. Yes bungie got the recticul wrounge but they got every thing else right in reach If i wanted to play halo 3 I would put that in my xbox.....and who really wants to be forced to play halo 1 settings? yes by all means they should have a playlist for that and halo 3 game play but they have no right to destory reach to do so.

Theres still a premium battle. And I enjoy the "crappy new" playlists more than the others.

• Like 1

At this point 343i has done more than I expected them to, and am very pleased with how they are going about continuing the halo experience. I feel that they have a very strong core with the community in which halo waypoint really helped out and they have made some of my favourite maps in reach and I can't tell you how happy I am with anniversary. I expect good things from 343i and give them my full support.

343i definitely surpassed Bungie. I've even heard they're reduced to an Ipad/ Ipod game called "Crimson Steam Pirates". If i'm not mistaken.

343i surprised a lot of fans. Continuing what Bungie couldn't (Halo 4). Remaking Halo 1. They make a lot of fans happy. Because they know what the people like.

Sequels, more stuff, bonuses. Like how Spartan-416 said, they really have no limits.....

343i definitely surpassed Bungie. I've even heard they're reduced to an Ipad/ Ipod game called "Crimson Steam Pirates". If i'm not mistaken.

343i surprised a lot of fans. Continuing what Bungie couldn't (Halo 4). Remaking Halo 1. They make a lot of fans happy. Because they know what the people like.

Sequels, more stuff, bonuses. Like how Spartan-416 said, they really have no limits.....

We can't say they've surpassed Bungie, Bungie started the halo series and got halo 1, 2, 3, all pretty succesful titles, quite big and quite well known, 343 have REMASTERED THE GRAPHICS of a game, which is good, but will judge 343I based on the Halo 4 beta (presuming there is one) and the halo 4 final product.

Bungie > 343I right now, based on no proof of 343I.