Looking for people to play Halo 4 with

Welp as the tittle says im looking for some fun people to play halo 4 with :) you dont need a mic but if you have one then..cool i dont really care about K/D at all just play for fun win or loose ^^ im easy to get along with as long as your nor some stuck up MLG player tho... I mainly play slayer and CTF but whatever my gamertah is Kurokami Kirito

Console Army is now recruiting players like you to join our ranks. Tired of playing with random noobs? We know you are only as good as the team you play on so once in Console Army you will be placed in one of our squads were you get to know and play with your team. We hold 1 mandatory and 2 optional practices per squad per week. If thats not enough you can join in any of the other squads gamenights and take part. We are looking for active members that are at least 15 with a mic. Head over to consolearmyhq.comand check it out Thank you, Yeti

P1Rba.png

Edited by chainsawxcharli, 27 December 2012 - 04:28 PM.

We're expanding at xFactor Gaming Community... we're pretty lax, but we do require a mic if you want to become a member. If you don't want to apply for membership, no sweat, but feel free to join us for some games any time.

Check out our forums and introduce yourself. You'll find your friends list growing fast when you do.

If you want/need help in clan matches or just for fun, you can hire a mercenary.

The Mercenaries are an organization dedicated to helping other players find a clan. By sending them out on contracts, we allow them to experience how things work in the clan that hired them, and if they like it, they can join that clan. If they don't, they can keep searching. Or you could be a permanent mercenary, and help other players find their clans.

You can also be a client. Clients can have mercenaries on their friends list to ask for help whenever they need to. This can be for clan battles, forging, or just for fun.

Minor clients are clients who are individuals, not a part of a clan or any organization.

Major clients are clients that are part of or control a clan, and want/need mercenary assistance.

If you are interested in becoming a mercenary or client, please message me here or on Xbox LIVE.

This is a newly forming community.

Do you want a a clan that starts you at the bottom?

Do you want to be humiliated whenever is possible?

Does your K/D mean more to you than life itself?

If you answered yes to any of the above questions then read no further.

I guess you answered no.

We are a easy going laid back group of people who are looking for like minded people who like playing halo. Your K/D is irrelevant so if you're worried about having a negative K/D you need not worry with us.

We also don't expect you to try out or do boot camp.

All team members are treated equally.

We are active and are online playing everyday/night.

So come give us a try if it's not to your liking you can leave without any hassles.

We now also have a FB page.

We have started a custom games night every Friday and are looking for more people to join in the fun.

So if you want to be part of a growing and fun clan/team/community the come sign up.

Southernspartans

Thanks and hope to see you soon.

Hello I am one of the founders of Team End Game, We were pretty competitive and were pretty spectacular in halo 2 and 3 . we skipped reach but now getting back into it, while we have our starting 4, we are looking for a 5th and 6th alternates to our team, I guess we are not a clan but we do span over many different games and I am a madden pro, but that is besides the point, we our just getting back into halo and trying to get back into competitive tournament mode. if you would like to try out, you can hit me up on xbox live xmrxgamechangerx is my gt or just pm me here. only requirements is that you are talkitive, listen to strats and other directions, and that you are mature we are all over 20 and do not need any immaturity bringing down our chemistry, we need solid players who arn't all about KD but all about the wins, because when it boils down to it, its all about winning the game, if interested let me know.

I would like to reiterate we are a competitive TEAM not a 6000+ clan, everyone is equal nobody is a number, changing your GT is an optional thing that 2 of us our going to do but is not required.

-Thanks,

-GameChanger

If you are interested in a Halo 4 clan, you might want to consider the 105th Division. We are an ODST clan that has been around for several years and have many experienced members that are easy to make friends with. The structure of the clan is very organized and we are always open to suggestions. Our members are active and many of us are on at least once a day. We do community game nights and are going to start role playing back up on the website. A few of us have changed our gamertags to fit with the "ODST" theme of the clan, but not many. If you'd like to register on our website we'll get to you up to speed and jump in a few games, feet first. http://helljumper.net My gamertag is Luneth Aerohawk.