!!!!!!URGENT MESSAGE/PROBLEM!!!!!!

Halo4beast33

(343)- I love what you have done with halo 4. But specializations , I have played since halo the original. And since I Dident have money at time you don't let me level up from 70. I do not cheat nor do anything wrong. I've spent money on map packs and done your promotional offers such as , Halo4 King Of The Hill, Dew xp, and Doritos Xp. I KNOW NO 343 MEMBERS WON'T, MOST LIKELEY GET BACK TO ME BUT....... I would like to tell the gamers who haven't reached level 70 and who Dident play the game through a certain date that once you reach 70 you are done until they decide to make some adjustments to keep valuable players such as us HALO fans/gamers my email- [email protected] please no spam it is not ok to contact me on email unless 343 member period please help.... From gt- Silent FaKiEzZ

Sorry bud, but this is a community forums. From my knowledge, no 343 employees are on this site.

You have better luck heading over to the OFFICIAL 343 Forums "Halo Waypoint Forums"

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news :/

• 2 weeks later...

The specializations will be released to everyone VERY soon, two each week for three weeks. Here is their current plan for the rest of January and the beginning of February, straight from the Halo Bulletin on Waypoint:

Week of 1/21

Spartan Ops Episode 6: Five new missions and an accompanying new CG cinematic.

"Forge Test" playlist (name not final): A rotational hopper featuring small Forge maps such as Relay. Help us test these maps by providing feedback and reporting bugs that will assist us in getting them ready for Matchmaking!

Specializations: Pioneer and Pathfinder Specializations unlocked for all players.

Week of 1/28

Spartan Ops Episode 7: Five new missions and an accompanying new CG cinematic.

Grifball playlist: A rotational hopper featuring everybody’s favorite virtual sport. Catch the disease!

Specializations: Engineer and Stalker Specializations unlocked for all players.

Week of 2/4

Spartan Ops Episode 8: Five new missions and an accompanying new CG cinematic.

Team Doubles playlist: A rotational hopper for those of you that like action of the 2 vs 2 variety.

Specializations: Rogue and Tracker Specializations unlocked for all players.