FIREFIGHT idea wish

someone

please do tour best work to be able to play with more than 4 players in firefight.

half the unsc team will bespartans or ODSTs . ODST players got the weaker abilities than spartans like in halo 3 recon. ODSTs get to respawn with the drop pod and spartans is dropped from the sky just like the first cutscene from halo 4 for more realism, fighting on a battlefield, those feeling. for the covenant, old fasioned(?) elites and (i cant think any other covenant special marine type).

I would like boss fights in Firefigt, like those in Halo 3:ODST. But what I wouldeven like more is a 8 player firefight AND scarabs in the boss wave.

It would be a little bit different then fighting other big guys instead, the last one we had to fight against was in Halo 3:ODST, we couldn't fight against scarabs in Halo:reach and Halo 4, so now I would like to see them returning in Halo 5.

If 8 player firefight and Scarabs could get combined, I think it would turn out GREAT!

• Like 1

i think that a cool idea for firefight would be a new gametype for firefight called extrection were you half to surive a serton amount of waves to escape on a uncs rescue ship and when your lives are gone you lose and you can only win if you get extrected fromn the map. and a nother game type where you half to keep the defend a bass for the unsc and if you have 5 lives and 3 basses when you run out of lives you get moved back to a nother bass to deffend and the last bass has a core and if it gets destryed you lose but if you kill all of the covent the match has to give you youi win.

i think that a cool idea for firefight would be a new gametype for firefight called extrection were you half to surive a serton amount of waves to escape on a uncs rescue ship and when your lives are gone you lose and you can only win if you get extrected fromn the map. and a nother game type where you half to keep the defend a bass for the unsc and if you have 5 lives and 3 basses when you run out of lives you get moved back to a nother bass to deffend and the last bass has a core and if it gets destryed you lose but if you kill all of the covent the match has to give you youi win.

• 4 weeks later...

Command a squad.

16 people per match. Or at least only for firefight vs.

Bring back ODSTs/marines/Spartans if you are humans

Vehicular/ big team based ones. (Tanks, aircraft, scarab, mammoth etc)

Have human, flood, Promethean, covvy and sentinel to Be able to attack you.