Halo 4 in production.

iTzF1R3M4N

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

obviously halo 1 is the best. personally i really enjoyed halo 3 tho i know many prefer halo 2. was not impressed with odst but found it was still playable. didnt waste my time with halo wars. and now reach. WTF were they smoking when they made that garbage.yeah the campaign was fun but seriously? if i wanted to have gay classes/loadouts i would play battlefield. i was so excited to get anniv...as u can imagine i havent been up to date with all the halo jive. come to find out its reach engine... WTF. returned. if halo 4 blows like the last few halos then you (343 industries) have lost a die hard fan since the beginning. to have appreciated halo for so long then to get burned like that...hard not to take that personal. shape up with 4 guys, srsly

I want it to be crazy epicly awesome with new weapons and pretty much all around new. I don't however want it to be changed so much that it loses the value of Halo. The structures and story should stick with what Halo has been doing for 10 years. I would hate to see brand spankin' new stuff that doesn't look like Halo at all.

I think the best moments on Halo is when you're on the actual Halo. You go from place to place going and finding new kinds of Covenant structures that youve never seen before/maybe even imagined. I think thats what gives covenant enemies their "alien-ness". When ur completely surrounded by Covenant property you feel as if you constantly have to watch your back because they could be anywhere - it's their "home".(I realize it isnt actually their home) But I think the main difference between Halo 1/2 and everything else, is that they maintain a feeling of defending yourself in someone elses property which makes it more intense and Halo-like. One of the biggest elements in Halo is the feeling of the Covenant. In Halo: Reach their more in your face, no hope. In Halo 1/2 theyre more-... Civilized. Civilized, intelligent, religeous aliens. That's what makes me feel like I'm playin the good ol' Halo.

What i want for halo 4 is to continue right where Halo 3 left off, which obviously it seems like they're going that route second i want 343 to Focus on story, one of the things that makes halo so great is that its a story in itself and if Halo 4 lacks that it may be the biggest dissapoinment of the whole franchise, Third the music has to be top notch, every Halo game has phenomenonal music Halo 4 should be no different and fourth the mutipayer has to feel right, work right and be right because if the Multiplayer system isn't up to par people are going to want their money back, This is what a Halo game comes down to great multiplayer, great music, amazing storytelling, and most importantly the fans the people who spend their hard earned money on a $60 video game not because they can but because its actually worth it, and this is what i want for Halo 4.

I didn't see reach as gritty. I really didn't like how they talked up noble 6 as being a lone wolf and yet you get babysitted through the whole game.

I would like to see something darker, which is where I think they are going. When frank talks about an ancient evil, I really think it is precursers not forerunners. Something deeply devilish.

The Precursors aren't evil because they made the forerunners in their image(I don't know if they actually literally made them in their image but I bet its more like they taught them everything they know). Why would the precursors do that when the forerunners wer peaceful yet they got everything they know from the precursors.

Halo 4 should be as good as Halo 3 was, they shouldn't make it anything like Reach since Reach was one of the worst games to arrive to the xbox 360 in 2010.

I lol'd at this comment.one of worst games of 2010? Really? Because Bungie dared to be different? Everybody hates Reach, absolutely staggering. I wonder if people would of hated Reach so much if it was a Master Chief story and not a Noble team.

My thoughts:

• Halo 1 - best gamplay/best campaingn and easiest to understand

• Halo 2 - Best/biggest online community

• Halo 3 - By far best maps

• Halo: Reach - Best customization/Firefight/Forge. (Which still isn't good enough, no offense Bungie) ...that's about it.

• Halo 4 - Better be the best of everything. Period. I realize that sounds rediculous, but it's been done before. They just have to take all of the best elements of the game and put it into one game with the Reach style.

Halo 4's engine BETTER NOT BE ON THE REACH ENGINE. IF IT IS... OH MY GOSH... I would give up on Halo. That's a big statement for me too. I've been with nothing but Halo since I was literally like 6 years old.

My thoughts:

• Halo 4's engine BETTER NOT BE ON THE REACH ENGINE. IF IT IS... OH MY GOSH... I would give up on Halo. That's a big statement for me too. I've been with nothing but Halo since I was literally like 6 years old.

They're using a brand new engine. (From what I've heard. I could be wrong. They could be taking bits from the Reach engine. I'm not entirely sure.)