Your Halo 4 Soldier.

Harbinger

i feel my applition was bland so heres a better 1 harbinger

Name: Caboose

Appearance: blue eyes bald whie skin scar on my arm from a engery sword

Personality: friendly kind trustworthy taction proficent in every prothen human and covant wepons known also very talktive and spend lots of time getting to know my sqaud

Backstory i grew up on harvest when i was 16 the covant attacked i escaped but my family was killed so iwas taken the a orthange on earth were i escaped from and joined the marines i was soon deployed to a human woyld called mygetto a colney would our sqaud crystal took the casluty of our leader choppor then i took charge and me and my sqaud escaped and completed our objetive evacting civilans i then rose through the ranks and became a sqaud leader of crystal after a mssion to destroy a covant base i lead that by the way i was contacted by the unsc they asked my if i wanted to become a sparten 4 i acspeted and i am a sparten4 sqaud leader now fireteam even i was the stopm in war agmes the top in scores everything i have evr medel in the unsc insept prisner of war

Weapon of Choice the carbine and the lighrifle im profict in all but these aremy best

Name: Glenn MacTavish (Codename: Avictus)

Appearance:Black Hair, 6 foot 2 inches, Blue eyes, Small scar across right cheek.

Personality: Charismatic, Loyal, Determined, willing to do whats necessary

Backstory: Glenn was born into a powerful Shipping Family, quickly learning how to bargin and decieve others for personal gain. When he was 19 his Mother and father were killed during the covenant invasion of Actium. After learning about the loss of his parents Glenn joined the Marines. After several battles against the covenant Glenn became obsessed with fighting the covenant. During the battle of Sigma Octanus IV Glenn was promoted to Staff Sargeant for showing bravery and saving his fellow Marines. Glenn was wounded during the Battle for Earth. After he recovered he was asked to join the Oni Section III divisions 96th Field Recon group to find forerunner artifacts on Requeim

Weapon of Choice: Battle Rifle

Name: BlackHawk (Classified)

Appearance: Brown Hair, rugged, 6 Feet 1 inch tall. Weighs only 140 pounds. He has several scars running down his face. No one knows how he obtained these.

Specialty: Lone Wolf, doesn't listen to orders.

Weapons of choice: Sniper rifle, assault rifle, and the knife. He also duel wields SMGS.

Personality: He only takes orders from himself, and his best friend Blackjack. They are a separate squad. No one from the UNSC messes with them, because B' Hawk, and B' Jack tend to get uncontrollable. They stick together...they fight together...they die together.

Background: B' Hawk had a rough childhood. Moving from one place to another. He never knew his parents, he simply lived with anybody that would take him. He was always a fighter. He killed several grunts as a child. He was almost destined to join the UNSC. He never went to school. Everyone respects him, legend has it that he once took down a whole squad of elites with his bare hands. He is a what John 117 wants to be. He is BlackHawk.

Official name (Birth name unknown):inuise sicarius (Latin, unseen assassin)

Species: Sangheili

Height: 8.2 feet

Personality: Always quite, values hand to hand combat. Very skilled using his claws. Likes to be unseen and working at night as an assassin.

Backstory: Grew up in the Northern hemisphere of Sangheilios, parents were killed at age 5 because of a rival family. Ran away and lived in the forest. Unseen for 16 years until found by a general of the covenant. A valued assassin of the covenant, never seen unless wanted to. A skilled assassin for 40 years until being brought down by the Master Chief.

Favoured weapons: Using claws and modified human knife (FInds it doesn't glow and cause direct attention when on the field). Also a fan of active camouflage, but is as capable as other spec-ops without it.