Your Halo 4 Soldier.

Harbinger

Okay first of all I'm gonna give HaloGeek some credit for inspiring this thread.

Alright I have seen a make your own Soldier thread, but this one is going to be a bit more Generalized.

In this thread you post a you as a soldier in Halo 4 and give a description of his past as well It doesn't have to be a Spartan he can be a soldier ODST Ect.. If your going to put your character as Sarge, Caboose, Church, or any other character from a movie, show, or book at least give a good description off a wiki or something. Heck maybe people will want to learn about that character more and go get the book or watch the series. You can put yourself into a character using real name, or your forum profile, or just a mad up character. I'll go first.

Name: Harbinger(real name was lost do to virus sent into records by the covenant and Harbinger dropped the name no longer caring for it)

Appearance: Dirty blonde hair. 5 Feet 8 Inches. Small half inch barely noticeable unless close up scar on right side of face near mouth and half inch scar in middle of left hand do to knife wound. Blue eyes and white skin

Personality: Very friendly around and to friends. But when separated or on a different squad rarely speaks unless to give orders or to alert someone of something. Rarely questions orders and would sacrifice his life.

Backstory: Grew up in a poor lifestyle with divorced parents upon turning 18 left and joined UNSC rarely speaking to family. Rose through the ranks fast and had very high test scores. Finally reaching the rank First Lieutenant he was promoted to ODST and sent on a mission to scope out some Covenant activity in on an asteroid with his squad Gamma(consisting of 6 men). Turning out to be a trap Gamma squad was captured and taken to a Covenant Super Carrier Honored Retribution after 6 months of brutal torturing all of Gamma squad was killed except Harbinger he managed to get away do to a massive solar flare from a near by sun hit the Covenant Super Carrier knocking out power of a short time during that time Harbinger snuck though the ship managed to overload the core and escape in a escape pod. After 2 days of sounding off a UNSC emergency signal he was found by a Civilian scavenger ship upon returning to the UNSC he was promoted to Captain and was made into a Spartan 4 and currently serving on the UNSC Tear.

Weapon of Choice: Knife and .45 Magnum.

Also I will make the same thread again when Halo 5 comes out put you can copy and past your soldier give a description of what hes been doing since 4 to 5.

• Like 2

Name: Mr. Eggosmith---Age: 21---Appearance: Light Blue Hair, White skin tone, and a black fu man shu.---Backstory: Grew up in a poor family that splattered cows to eat. He learned to ride a mongoose better than anyone. He currently resides aboard the UNSC Infinity as a mongoose transportist.---Weapon of Choice: Mongoose and SAW

name micheal j caboose

Appearance epic lol

Personality tatction looks out for team mates kind a bit of a joker

Backstory i grew up on a coloney that was soon attacked by the covantant my parents where killed but i escaped i was sent to a ophange on earth where i was contacted by some oni agents asking me do i wasnt to take revenge of the covie i said yes and soon was taken to a onyx a forruner sheild world now thought where i was trained and soon enought became a sparten 3 i was sent to alpha sqaud the frist sparten 3s and was sent on opertion phomethus where all of us died expet for me and lucy and ben 2 other we where on that planet for years survivned intill the covies who had been following use for years capured us and killed lucy and ben i manged to secape en route to the bridge of that ship and launched a pod into a astroid belt nearby where i was in there for week but then a unsc salavage ship came along and took me back into unsc space then i was awarded medels and awards and promted to saquad leader after manny years afert that i was contacted asked to beome a sparten 4 i accepted and here i am

Weapon of Choice the unsc assult rifle and the dmr

Edited by Caboose the Ace

Name: Spartan Jake Bauer

Height: 6'10

Eye's: One Green, One Blue

Specialty: Recon, Advanced Assault

Personality: Usually silent, but very loyal and protective of friends. Known to become enraged at the deaths of mates, going into a frightening rage, usually fatal to enemy units nearby.

Backstory: Born on Earth, grew up an orphan. Joined Marines at 17 and was renowned for CQC skills. Joined ODST's at 20 and Fought at Reach. Joined Spartans at age 27.

Weapons of Choice: Customised DMR (Uses Explosive rounds), Shotgun, Custom Spartan Knife (Increased length 3 Ft Blade)

Name: Mr. Eggosmith---Age: 21---Appearance: Light Blue Hair, White skin tone, and a black fu man shu.---Backstory: Grew up in a poor family that splattered cows to eat. He learned to ride a mongoose better than anyone. He currently resides aboard the UNSC Infinity as a mongoose transportist.---Weapon of Choice: Mongoose and SAW

A bit awkward and weird but good.

name caboose

Appearance epic

Personality good team worker profint with every know wepon friendly look out for others

Backstory i was a marine on a planet but the covies attaked and our sqaud leader was killed so i lead my sqaud and eventy manged to evacute civvialnns from that planet so i was given promtion becase the civvilans wouldnet have gottan away if it wasent for my intevetionn ithen surived manhard ships and becme a sparten 4 for all my great work i come top in war games and the best in ops

Weapon of Choice carbine and ligh rifle

Good. I like it. :)

Name: Spartan Jake Bauer

Height: 6'10

Eye's: One Green, One Blue

Specialty: Recon, Advanced Assault

Personality: Usually silent, but very loyal and protective of friends. Known to become enraged at the deaths of mates, going into a frightening rage, usually fatal to enemy units nearby.

Backstory: Born on Earth, grew up an orphan. Joined Marines at 17 and was renowned for CQC skills. Joined ODST's at 20 and Fought at Reach. Joined Spartans at age 27.

Love it! :D

Name: Nyx Rahl

Looks: Salt and pepper style hair, short as well. 6ft 1 inch tall. 190lbs. Lightly tanned white skin. Scar running down from right eye to corner of right jaw, cause unknown. Ice blue eyes with gold around the pupil.

Personality: Cold and unyielding. Calculated in every move. Yet has a soft spot for children. Prefers to work alone. Orders are accepted with in reason. Pushes their boundries when in conflict with personal preferences but always gets the job done.

Background: Born in the artic Nyx's first day was in total darkness. Parents died of unknown cause though it is suspected they were murdered. Orphaned and haunted with nightmares of his parents shreaded remains he distanced himself from anybody else around him. Enlisting in the UNSC at 16 (lied on his application) he was quickly singled out for solo actions. Noted for his bravery in the line of fire and for saving UNSC troopers from death on multiple occasions he quickly ran through the ranks. Every attempt however to put him into a squad of special forces troopers has failed to date. All teammates end up dead due to missions or asking for transfers due to Nyx's coldness. Picked by ONI for select missions soon after his 3rd tour in the outer colonies on interdiction ops he went off the radar. Only known as a Ghost by those in ONI Nyx is selected for brutal solo missions in deep space. Rank is currently unknown but when encountered by any member of the UNSC below Lord Hood he is given complete access to any and all materials. Currently suspected to be attached to UNSC Infinity but purpose is unknown if said attachment is true.

Weapons of choice: Kukri Knife, suppressed .45 Colt semi automatic pistol (antique handed down through family), Titanium A knuckle spikes (attached to armored gauntlet)

• Like 1

Mine is a "tad" bit okward.

Just a tad.

Name: Nyx Rahl

Looks: Salt and pepper style hair, short as well. 6ft 1 inch tall. 190lbs. Lightly tanned white skin. Scar running down from right eye to corner of right jaw, cause unknown. Ice blue eyes with gold around the pupil.

Personality: Cold and unyielding. Calculated in every move. Yet has a soft spot for children. Prefers to work alone. Orders are accepted with in reason. Pushes their boundries when in conflict with personal preferences but always gets the job done.

Background: Born in the artic Nyx's first day was in total darkness. Parents died of unknown cause though it is suspected they were murdered. Orphaned and haunted with nightmares of his parents shreaded remains he distanced himself from anybody else around him. Enlisting in the UNSC at 16 (lied on his application) he was quickly singled out for solo actions. Noted for his bravery in the line of fire and for saving UNSC troopers from death on multiple occasions he quickly ran through the ranks. Every attempt however to put him into a squad of special forces troopers has failed to date. All teammates end up dead due to missions or asking for transfers due to Nyx's coldness. Picked by ONI for select missions soon after his 3rd tour in the outer colonies on interdiction ops he went off the radar. Only known as a Ghost by those in ONI Nyx is selected for brutal solo missions in deep space. Rank is currently unknown but when encountered by any member of the UNSC below Lord Hood he is given complete access to any and all materials. Currently suspected to be attached to UNSC Infinity but purpose is unknown if said attachment is true.

Weapons of choice: Kukri Knife, suppressed .45 Colt semi automatic pistol (antique handed down through family), Titanium A knuckle spikes (attached to armored gauntlet)

Dark and a bit depressing...but I love it! :D It sounds like a character that the Master Chief would have to do an entire mission. I like this thread......I wonder if I could make a story and put some of these characters in it......

Name: Evan Walker

Appearance: Brown Hair, Blue eyes. 6ft2 230lb's

Specialty: Exceptional Marksman, Enforcer.

Weapon of Choice: Sniper Rifle, Shotgun, BR. If he can get his hands on one Binary Rifle

Origin: Earth

Personality: Loud Mouth, Cocky, Egotistic.

Name: Jason [unknown*]

Appearance: Short Blonde Hair, Blue Eyes, 6ft4, 222lb's

Specialty: Close Quarters Combat, Stealth, Calvary

Weapon of Choice: Shotgun, DMR, Assault Rifle and Sniper Rifle

Origin: Harvest

Personality: Chatterbox, Cocky and Tempered

Background: Seeing his parents be executed by Covenant forces on the battle of Harvest, it has emotionally scarred him for life. After being conscripted by the UNSC at the age of 13, he only wants one thing, revenge.

Name: Desmond [Classified] (Spartan II)

Appearance: Short shaved black hair, Lime eyes, 6ft3, 220lb's. He has a scar from his cheek to his upper lip, caused by an Energy Dagger when fighting a Sangheili Officer.

Specialty: Stealth, Assault

Weapons of choice: Sniper Rifle, BR85HB SR Battle Riffle, M7-S Submachine gun and whatever scavenged on the battlefield. His armor also has a specially customized Combat Knife attached behind his left palm, able to hide inside the armor and come out when desired by user.

Personality: Cocky, unyielding, doesn't mind giving or receiving orders; he just wants to get the job done. Desmond could also be selfless and brave, an example being his decision to save his brother captivated by Covenant.

Background: His parents were executed by Covenant, unable to defend themselves. He's not seeking revenge, he wants to help save lives. He majorly fights for Freedom, nothing else.

... :rofl: i love it.

Name: Yoshi ( old friends gave it to him )

appearance: Dirty blonde hair 6ft 3 Thin build Muscular and has ice blue eyes and has a buzz cut

Specialty: anything worked in all feilds

Weapon of choice: Personalized energy sword he was given by the Arbiter

Personality: Strong Determined and caring never leaves a man behind

Background: Parents were killed on reach and he was rescued and taken to earth were he later became an ODST before moving on to work as a spartan besides the master cheif.

Name: Connor

appearance: Black hair 6ft1 brown eyes and a big muscle guy :)

Specialty: Sword master

Weapons of choice: Sniper rifle, DMR, convenant carabine, Battle rifle and the sword

Personality: He likes to give orders and he always do his tasks himself.

Backround: His parents died in the Convenant assault on Earth. Later, he became a spartan and he did all his missions well.He also killed the Arbiter in a war on the Convenant planet!

Name: Night Seeker (given to him when he wa on a top secret mission, happened to be night time)

Appearance: 5 Feet 4 Inches. Bright blue eyes and white skin, streight dark brown hair. one bullet wound on right arm (during a dog fight a UNCS marien fried apon him and shot him through the arm) when i have my armour on :

Personality: masked happy face, only when he is alone will he take it off. Friendly to those he knows and for those he doen't, he wants to get to know them. Normaly when he is put into a new squad he is shy for the first 2 days then opens up. he does not question orders and he would give his life as he dose not have anything to loose. only time when he would question is when it is a sucide mission that will not help the war.

Backstory: He grew up in a middle classed lifestyle, his parents where in the UNSC, mother was a captain of a frigate and farther was an ODST, they died when he was 17, he then moved around a lot slowly turning his life to a living hell. When he turn 18 he joined the UNSC, learning how to fly (vehcles), all types. Then rose through the ranks having middle - high test scores. When he reached commander we was put into a squad with 5 other men and was sent to do a scope mission on a colonised planet near earth (this was the mission he was known as Night Seeker), they found that there were rebles and covenant, they sent word to the UNSC which brought disaster. Their position was breached and they were captured by the rebles, then tossed around to Covenant back to Rebles trying to extract infomation about the UNSC, after the first month of being tossed around we saw an oppitunity of breaking free and took it, discovering a reble army ready to do a full on assult on earth. We decided to stay and try to pick apart their army by making them look like a bigger enimey of the Covanent which brought on reinforcements this was a big enough distraction to get back to the UNCS by taking one of their frigate (driven by me) and to tell them what happened. we where then sent out again with a fleet to distroy who ever survived, but this brough an unexpected turn when our fleet had to be separated to take out two last fighting bases. we tried our best but that wasn't enough 2 of us were killed and the others weren't fit for duty. i survived and i am greatful

Weapon: sniper rifle

• Like 1