specializations codes halo 4 (europe)

sosa

This is really disgraceful. We all paid for the game but US customers are given preferential treatment.

I live in the US, preordered my copy, and played it the second day it was out and since. But since I used to live in Europe, bought my Xbox 360 there, and have a European Live account, I did not receive the unlock code. Besides, the whole IDEA of having an unlock code is ridiculous - we all paid for the game, we should all get all the content. There are hundreds of thousands, perhaps millions, of Halo 4 owners who do not have access to this content (as of December 6, 2012, Halo 4 had sold approximately four million copies). Liechtenstein participated in a gigantic PR stunt for the benefit of 343.

Well done, 343. Way to *£$% off a huge chunk of your fan base. This is worse than the no-manual BS (Bungie had incomplete manuals requiring online reading to get the whole picture but at least they had some sort of manual).

• 2 weeks later...

I think its not fair either.

I am now at level 70 and the fun stops. I could play for mine commendations but het has now use because i wont get xp for it.

So i know kinda stopt playing the game. Same for the Virgin challenge i can play for the prizes bur the xp is wasted.

I hope they will soon give everybody the code for all the specializations.

Yeah europe got screwed which is odd considering the size of the market, we also got no double xp or anything like that.

Clearly 343 have the competence of an idiot monkey on the sales front. that sid if you preordered the game in Ireland you got the codes not usre bout anywhere else.

All players will get the codes soon as they are being included in the updates i believe.

If you have any mates who preordered LE in UK or Ireland they might have a spare set of codes..

Hope this helps.