The Official What You Do and Do Not want in Halo 5 Thread

SatanicBagels

Scarabs are armored Lekgolo worms that the covenant took control of. Look it up on waypoint. Anyway, on to business. All weapons from across the halos, Supercombine explosive launcher (Needle Blaster), Supercombine Sniper (Needle Sniper), return of the needle rifle (I realize that I like needlers. Get over it.), More Sandbox-style forge maps; at least 2 (meaning big, open, and full of opportunities like forgeworld and sandbox), SET OBJECT PROPERTIES IN FORGE!!! (this would be the biggest success in halo. The ability to set a certain object to, say, explode when you stand on it too long, or a certain weapon's bullet makes some type of trigger sequence like shoot a sniper bullet at the light to make the floor disappear. You get the idea.), playable elites WITH AS MANY CUSTOMIZATION OPTIONS AS SPARTANS, more ranks, more specializations, BETTER specializations, MUCH HIGHER RANK CAP, balanced weapons (in case you haven't noticed, UNSC weapons are much more powerful, whether you want to believe it or not), A COLOR PALET FOR MORE COLOR OPTIONS, CUSTOMIZABLE WEAPON COLORS, a promethean vehicle, return of the hornet (or falcon, I don't care), possibly dual wielding?, more diverse color schemes of maps, more armors (I do like the unlockable armor skins, but it's honestly just a cover-up to show the few armor pieces.), and diverse situations throughout the campaign. I like to think these are obvious, though.

THIS JUST CAME TO ME. Forge- the ability to spawn AI's to a certain team, to spice things up a little. I don't care whether it's just marines, or if it's all of the different AI's. With some maps, two people isn't enough. In some maps, 16 isn't enough. Spawning AI's would make it enough. Also, a command key for them (use x to access, chose to give weapon, tell them to get back, tell them to go to an objective, and tell them to hunt for enemies.) I will honestly say, regardless of the reviews, I will promise to buy halo 5 if this feature is included.

What I really need to see, and i hope everyone feels the same, is a game called like Halo Legends, or something.

Where every single thing from every single halo game ever made, combined into one halo game.

It may not be Halo 5, or even 6 for that matter, heck, it may only be for the computer, but that is what i really want.

I also really want to spawn phantoms, elephants and pelicans into a HUGE open world forge world map, like three times the size of forge world from Halo: Reach, all different sceneries. (and bring back fine editing)

Also, i want to be able to create my own campaign mission. Like being able to spawn whole structures, (not like tower, 1 story) im talking like full Alpha Base structures. And able to spawn AI's like marines, the flood, the covenant, etc.

And make your own story line, sort of like Halo 4's Spartan Ops.

That's my Halo dream.

I have some ideas for the campaign. Maybe a new forerunner, maybe the diadects son or something, actually has cortana and is planning on overriding her memory in order to gain access to all the unsc files, and bring her power to the forerunner side, but in the process creates a new flood strain and releases it on the ruins of reach, where it spreads to all the area around reach, so he attempts to set of the rings, but the elites don't believe this is right and side with the unsc, and bring the grunts with them. But the brutes and skirmishers return and side with the covenant.

I care deeply for this franchise and I'm back with more ideas

Enemies:the brutes, skirmishers, and the flood. NO DRONES (the swarming bugs that everyone hated)

Bring back the needle rifle, mauler, spiker, and brute shots. The flamethrower too.

Things to keep:

The ranking system is great, and the mantis needs to stay. And the saw

Things to add: a promethean vehicle of some sort, and a promethean beam turret, similar to the focus rifle in reach but mounted.

Thanks to all who read this

@mandoman

I think that halo should have more vehicles because that's what makes halo halo.

And I am a huge fan of the space battles in battlefront so I think it's great, mean you don't have to play it.

Oops forgot an I, I mean you don't have to play it

a promethean vehicle would be amazing. THey also need to bring back the mamoth in forge and the chopper, from Halo 3.

I want back the Shadow, If you all remember in halo 2 in that big tunnel. It was that big vehicle that carried at least 2 ghost and 1 gun on top. And cmon we've always wanted to drive a pelican, Pelicans would be great for Machinimas. I would also like a longsword the big bomber they had in Reach. And at least two big space maps where we can build space stations. I want the brute shot back too. Same goes for the SMG's. Having the scarabs would be to powerful, but put them inside firefight atleast as a boss. They should add back some of the armor from halo 3. Like the katana, they could make it where you could use the sword.I MISS THE ARBITER,Bring him back. They should add in a UNSC motorcycle with two tiny mounted turrets on the front. They should make it where the brutes from halo 2 come back and be playable. I'm also saying we should be able to play alot of the covenant characters, not saying all but some. Making it where more players can join custom games. And i know i've already mention the pelican but please 343 it has been most of our dreams to be able to spawn stuff like this in forge and Roleplay and such. Hope 343 Read's this!

What i want

Campaign

• Longer
  • More environments (it is excusable to a small degree but not as much as it was)
  • Chief teams up with some Elites (say a fraction of the covies who help humanity)

Multiplayer

• More modes from launch (no roster or whatever there doing)
  • Infection and flood (they [to me] are very different)
  • RACE (preferable Warthog racing as well)
  • A game mode that makes u need to capture a vehicle (like the Ellephant or even a spaceship (pilotable Pelicans and Phantoms for drops and hornets and banshies as fighter)

Other

• Terrain based and varied forge maps (a snow map, a dessert, ect and less "space" [i do not mean get rid of impact], more ground/terrain)
  • Duel wield (ether as a tactical or support package in the load-out of course make it less accurate or less powerful but just bring it back)
  • EOD armor (fav helmet dont wanna loss it)
  • More armor (even the little mods u could do in reach like a light or whatever)
  • UNSC aircraft (hornet, falcon and pelican
  • Promethian vehicles are a must have

adding onto my list is playable as all 3 factions in multi-player, Spartan, Elite and some form of promithian

Plz make spartan ops offline aswell as online.

Bring back the arbiter.

Bring back lord hood.

Dual weild.

Dead bodies in forge.

Flood.

Those halo two covenant version of warthogs things.

Hornets.

CORTANA...

Brute escapees who team up with humans or somthing.

Holsey.

Lots and lots of rcb easter eggs.

Bring back all removed covenant species.

New chief armour.

Old weapons.

New weopons.

New gametypes.

More campaine missions.

Librarian.

More forerunner instalations.

And i think thats it thx

Sorry rvb easter eggs not rcb

• Like 1

H5 needs alot apparently but honestly 343 knows what they're doing. I do say however that the story should be turned towards johns relationships with other people, and towards his more human side . he should have more lines in the game. and he also should have flashbacks from previous situations.

they ought bring back rest of the covanent species.

My list:

1. Playable Sangheili !!!

2. The vampire from halo wars

It would make a good covi version of the falcon

3. Forgeable firefight maps

4. The cobra ( or some type of mobile artillery)

5. No under water bariers ( just put an ocean floor)

6. More biomes in forge world ( not just land and ocean but snowy mountains or desert as well )

7. ( if Sangheili are playable ) honor guard armor

8. Ship to ship combat.

Like invasion but you board the enemy ship and at a point you ODST drop into the planet ( or just ODST drop pods)

• Like 1

My list:

1. Playable Sangheili !!!

2. The vampire from halo wars

It would make a good covi version of the falcon

3. Forgeable firefight maps

4. The cobra ( or some type of mobile artillery)

5. No under water bariers ( just put an ocean floor)

6. More biomes in forge world ( not just land and ocean but snowy mountains or desert as well )

7. ( if Sangheili are playable ) honor guard armor

8. Ship to ship combat.

Like invasion but you board the enemy ship and at a point you ODST drop into the planet ( or just ODST drop pods)

Awesomeness

All I want out of Halo 5 is in the forge, you should able to create enemy spawn points. If this feature were to become a reality, the community would be able to create their own firefight maps. Of course, there would have to be a limit on currently spawned enemies (there's only so much the CPU can take), but just imagine the possibilities! They could be similar to the ordnance drops in how you program them. For example, once you complete an objective, a squad of elites could automatically spawn. Or every Ten seconds, four grunts could spawn in. The enemies themselves would just act natural and attack you in any way possible. Honestly, the possibilities are endless.

The only other things that I think would be cool are a) bring back some old vehicles/weapons, B) more maps like forge world would be AWESOME!!!!, and c) the ability to be other species in Spartan Ops.

If you don't give us enemy spawners in Halo 5, I recommend you create a separate game wholly devoted to forge in which you do posess this ability.

Thanks for listening to my thoughts, I hope it helped. If it didn't, Halo 5 will most likely be an awesome game anyway.

Let us alter traits in Game Loadouts

For example, let us make it so that in one Loadout we have a support Loadout were the player does no damage but is invulnerable and has regen field while another one has high damage but low health and in another one they have low health and low damage but high speed

And also here's my wish list

1. Forerunner tank that shoots powerful beam like the focus rifle

2. Ad a FFA juggernaut were you can attack every one and choose spawn for juggernaut

3. More vehicles like all the halo wars ones and new forerunner ones and drop ships

4. Bigger forge maps + one fully space map

5. Let us go under water!

5. Get rid of stupid kill zones like right next to cliffs and a meter above water

6. Forgeable firefight were you can place the ordinance drops, were the enemy's can spawn/drop, rebuild the map and if you (343) want, the amount of enemy spawns doesn't Change the amount of enemy's but only changes were they might be able to spawn/drop

7. Bring back the nerfle but make one hell of alot more accurate

8. More items in the structure section of forge

Lots more

9. Ad a wall coliseum that is much bigger and joins together much better

10. Check the magnets on all of the items before you release the game this time. I've been put off using the block 5x5 because of a extra magnet on two sides that is so close to another one that they're overlapping but still count as separate magnets and only one is actually makes it flat with another block

11. Bring back elites in Match making and give them an entirely different and independent ranking system to the Spartans

12. make shot gun have 'infinite' range but it gets so weak at long range that its not worth using it. I mean, the prometheans can snipe with a scattershot so why can't we?

Thanks for reading this (if you have) and I hope that at least some if this goes into halo 5

• Like 1

1. They NEED to have promethean and flood vehicles.

2. Have more than one campaign

a. spartans vs. flood

b. spartans and covenant vs. prometheans, spartans looking for Cortana

c. San'Shyuum, brutes, and spartans vs. flood, covenant, and prometheans

3. Be able to make firefight maps.

4. Add movable doors, buttons, levers, and infinite objects/budget to forge.

5. Bring back invasion, VIP, race, and firefight.

6. Add gamemodes like skirmish and pistol power where you only have pistols.

7. Include more original weapons.

8. Get rid of Master Chief and add the crimson team and creating your own full AI campaign squad that levels with you.

9. Make one HUGE forge world with different biomes to forge in.

I would like to see...

1. A true forge engine, not this system where you get a map with 10 items. and not like what there is now for "forge environments" that is still limited by the amount of money or space you have.

2. The Original infection mode. I want to be able to give the infected guns, not just make them faster or slower.

3. Competitive mini games based on campaign missions? Like something that involves pelicans if they are only in the campaign but not in the multiplayer.

free rom in the unsc infinity(so people on minecraft etc can build it in depth), different skins for the flood (not all the flood look the same or the left 4 dead style multiplayer like so u can be a normal flood, the big exploding ones,the one with a big arm i don't actually know what there names are) pelican on some maps, bring back playable elites, like invasion on reach you should be able to play as a knight or elite, halo reach armour customisations, bring back hornet and falcon for machinima, a game mode like a pelican war or a vehicles war, bring back firefight, LASO spartan ops, elite ops, promethean ops, promethean vehicles, flood in campaign, dual wield, more weapons (covernant shot gun,smg)basically bring back most weapons from halo 3 and my be reach

• Like 1

free rom in the unsc infinity(so people on minecraft etc can build it in depth), different skins for the flood (not all the flood look the same or the left 4 dead style multiplayer like so u can be a normal flood, the big exploding ones,the one with a big arm i don't actually know what there names are) pelican on some maps, bring back playable elites, like invasion on reach you should be able to play as a knight or elite, halo reach armour customisations, bring back hornet and falcon for machinima, a game mode like a pelican war or a vehicles war, bring back firefight, LASO spartan ops, elite ops, promethean ops, promethean vehicles, flood in campaign, dual wield, more weapons (covernant shot gun,smg)basically bring back most weapons from halo 3 and my be reach

i agree with everything but the flood, they were 1/2 the entire plot line of 1 to 3 so they've had there spotlight, maybe a referance to them, like go to a new ring and the flood are contained there, but not as an enemy, if so 1 or 2 missions