What I need for Halo 5 to be awesome.

JK657

1. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD FIX FLOOD MODE.

Hey there, here is my wish list for Halo 5 from the eyes of a pure custom game gamer. Here's some background of my opinions. Other than the Campaign (I love every Halo's campaign mode), Halo 4 wasn't that great for me. It basically was lots of Halo: Reach's features with a splash of "Modern Shooters". Don't leave yet, that isn't all I'm saying. I ACTUALLY liked that about it, cause it drew in some fresh players from other fan bases, and hopefully our community can turn them into decent human beings. Note that I'm mostly talking about migrating Call of Duty players when I'm talking about indecent human beings.

Anyways, the point is it was nothing new (Other than the Spartan Ops missions, but I stopped playing those when they started reusing maps. It was not what I expected from "New Experiences over time!")

Now, what I always loved about Halo games was that each new title gave new revolutionary items to play with in custom games.

Halo 2 gave us dual wielding, melee weapons, custom game options, armor colors, and online gameplay (Which I didn't use at the time).

Halo 3 gave us FORGING, better custom gametypes, Brute vehicles, theater mode, custom armor, and persistent skulls (I played this game for 3 years STRAIGHT).

Halo 3: ODST gave us firefight and preunlocked skulls (EWW).

Halo: Reach gave us even better Forging, even better custom game types, a credit system, forge world and game loadouts. No brute vehicles, but that is expected, this being before the brutes replaced the elites.

Now lets look at Halo 4.

+ Better forging options

+ Spartan Ops

+ "Modern Shooter" custom loadouts.

- Custom Game options are now MUCH LESS custom.

- All weapons spawned in now have to come in ordinance pods

- All weapons on a map now have arrows above them

- No forge world-like maps.

- No brute vehicles

- No dual wielding

- Pre-unlocked skulls in Campaign. (REALLY? HUNTING THOSE WAS FUN.)

- No custom powerups, invisiblity is only an armor ability and overshield is only a ordinance. :sweat:

- Less gametypes

My point is, don't cut half the features of Halo 3 and Reach. Add on to them. And think of something NEW. (Taking stuff from other games ISN'T the same as adding new stuff!) I literately only played Halo 4 for a couple of weeks before it got boring. It was like I played the game before.

Now for the actual list.

1. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD FIX FLOOD MODE.

2. I want to hunt down skulls again.

3. The Promethean knights to LOOK DIFFERENT FROM EACHOTHER. I'm sure the precursor human's traits had effects on the knight's traits! I can't tall the differences between them without looking at their guns!

4. DUAL WIELDING.

5. No grayed out options in the custom gametype editing menu.

6. Brute vehicles and weapons and Human flying vehicles.

7. Elites and brutes.

8. More players in bigger maps. I want a new gamemode where it's a massive battle on a huge map with lots of people fighting for territories (Like Planetside 2) Drop in like ODST's in any territory you own. Earn up credits that you can spend to call in supply drops, air support, or vehicles. I would play this gamemode forever. (Yes, I know the difference between a gametype and gamemode, if you don't, Firefight and Spartan Ops are gamemodes, while Slayer and CTF are gametypes.)

9. Screw ordinance. I want the weapons I place in forge to appear in all gametypes the way I placed them. Leave ordinance to #8.

10. No loading when turning from monitor mode to player modes. In Halo: Reach, the fastest and funnest way to travel in Forge World was to fly fast in monitor mode up and forward, then turn into a spartan and fly through the air.

11. Characters to show more respect to the Chief.

12. If you are letting us customize our loadouts in multiplayer, let me use a freaking shotgun.

13. Forge pallets and weather.

14. More 7 references.

Also, off topic, Halo Wars 2 please! :thumbsup:

• Like 2

1. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD FIX FLOOD MODE. i agree it got some issues

2. I want to hunt down skulls again. it was fun hunting them down

3. The Promethean knights to LOOK DIFFERENT FROM EACHOTHER. I'm sure the precursor human's traits had effects on the knight's traits! I can't tall the differences between them without looking at their guns! i think u can tell the diffrence just fine but i agree

4. DUAL WIELDING. it was in the halo 4s code for a while but was dropped becase of blace issues

5. No grayed out options in the custom gametype editing menu. confused

6. Brute vehicles and weapons and Human flying vehicles. maybe not so much brute butn we need a hornot or falcon yes

7. Elites and brutes. elites are in there already but brutes are just elites who realiy on brute force instead of tatics like elites

8. More players in bigger maps. I want a new gamemode where it's a massive battle on a huge map with lots of people fighting for territories (Like Planetside 2) Drop in like ODST's in any territory you own. Earn up credits that you can spend to call in supply drops, air support, or vehicles. I would play this gamemode forever. (Yes, I know the difference between a gametype and gamemode, if you don't, Firefight and Spartan Ops are gamemodes, while Slayer and CTF are gametypes.) this idea seems to much u know stargy game also to cod

9. Screw ordinance. I want the weapons I place in forge to appear in all gametypes the way I placed them. Leave ordinance to #8. i like ordnce i find myself usimng power wepons much more

10. No loading when turning from monitor mode to player modes. In Halo: Reach, the fastest and funnest way to travel in Forge World was to fly fast in monitor mode up and forward, then turn into a spartan and fly through the air. its to load the dynamic lighting

11. Characters to show more respect to the Chief. some do but some dont i like that becase it adds the ****** head to the story like del rio

12. If you are letting us customize our loadouts in multiplayer, let me use a freaking shotgun. 1 word overpowerd

13. Forge pallets and weather. yes yes yes

14. More 7 references. this is 343 not bungie

Also, off topic, Halo Wars 2 please! :thumbsup: yes but it a rumor halo 2 annivery isnt

ps this is my option of hsi oringal posts points

I agree with everything you said except the shotgun part and the knights not being distinguishable. The knights are digitalized human organism rearranged into a different form. the shotgun is basically the pesky boltshot that everyone loves.

-i want the mauler to be a secondary weapon that is about on par with the boltshot.

-i want firefight to return with some halo:odst maps and a flood firefight mode.

I think they do need to change flood, like I said on another topic, there should be two types of flood. One with a sword arm, the other with arms and can hold weapons correctly. I agree, finding skulls was really fun on Halo 3 and Anniversary, I didn't really like them on Halo 2. I don't know why they took this out. You can tell the difference between the Knights, but it isn't a lot of difference. I don't consider this a problem though. I never used dual weld that much, so I don't mind about it not being in but I can see how people miss it. Don't get what you mean by greyed out options. Brute vehicles and weapons wouldn't really fit in, they are not in the story at all. There are elites, and I don't see how brutes would fit in the story. Your game mode idea is pretty good, I would really like this to be put in the game. I like ordinance, don't see what's so bad about it. I agree with that forge loading, I don't understand why it was quick in other Halos but in Halo 4 it needs to load, I even downloaded the game to hard drive to see if that would fix it, it didn't. I would like to see Master Chief get some more respect as well, but this isn't a major problem. Shotgun in load outs is a bad idea, I think a lot of fans would hate it. I would love weather options and time of day options more than anything, it would make the game a hell of a lot more fun! Especially if they added lightning at night. 7 was a Bungie thing, they're not going to make that a special number anymore.

So, that concludes my point. I agree with most of these points but some are not major and I don't really think they need t be fixed. 343i could add an update to maybe add some of these, but not all of them.

I agree with everything you said except the shotgun part and the knights not being distinguishable. The knights are digitalized human organism rearranged into a different form. the shotgun is basically the pesky boltshot that everyone loves.

-i want the mauler to be a secondary weapon that is about on par with the boltshot.

-i want firefight to return with some halo:odst maps and a flood firefight mode.

I would love flood firefight! Great idea!

You can use a shotgun its called ordinance drop or just spawn with the pocket shotty aka Boltshot.

also on the Elites and Brutes, if you mean MM YES! The argument "Elites can't be in Halo 4 because war games is Spartan 4 training onboard infinity" IS GARBAGE! The UNSC spent years getting mopped up by the Elites and after four years (not sure) They can make a ship like the Infinity but not create Sangheili AIs to train against? It just doesn't make sense to me how infected neo ODSTs are a bigger threat than the guys who was going planet to planet annihilating the human race. (Cant say much for the Brutes except it'd be cool because they are a part of Halo)

I agree with your other points as well.

I want enable to make fast vehicle(Options).

And you can be / move a spartan in kinect (legs,arms and so one),for machinima reasons,so it can be more realistic.

Thanks

That would be a great money making feature for the kinect. You should be working with microsoft. I'm sure they would make a couple bucks off you!

• 8 months later...

I want enable to make fast vehicle(Options).

And you can be / move a spartan in kinect (legs,arms and so one),for machinima reasons,so it can be more realistic.

Thanks

ya know, that really is a novel idea, and i support it fully, but i that seems like one of those things that 343 would look at as extra expense that would only be used by some people