Ok, starting off, I noticed the venator armor, after a few level achievements, and decided to go for said armor set.

I went through enough assassinations to get to the 50 assassination stretch which would give me an assassin mastery. The commendation was titled: Assassin - Mastery.

After completing the fifty assassinations, it did not give me the armor, and restarted the challegne for the commendation. The only thing that changed, was that once I complete it this time, I get +2000 exp, instead of +1000 exp. It's still titled: Assassin - Mastery, and I have to get the same 50 assassinations.

I am not really angry about it, but I think this may be:

1.) a glitch

2.) something in which the creation of the game that was accidentally done (does happen sometimes)

3.) it may be how it works.

But I seriously don't think 3 is the answer. Same title, same assassination count? Has to be something wrong...

I don't expect this to be found soon, or to be answered soon, and I will definitely redo the 50 kill stretch, probably before this is answered, thanks to skill. I do not expect this to be fixed for me.

For now, I am pointing this out, and asking if this is how it's supposed to work.

The only thing it has impacted was about three minutes of my time. Creating a kill joy.

I sign off for now.

• 3 weeks later...

Ok, starting off, I noticed the venator armor, after a few level achievements, and decided to go for said armor set.

I went through enough assassinations to get to the 50 assassination stretch which would give me an assassin mastery. The commendation was titled: Assassin - Mastery.

After completing the fifty assassinations, it did not give me the armor, and restarted the challegne for the commendation. The only thing that changed, was that once I complete it this time, I get +2000 exp, instead of +1000 exp. It's still titled: Assassin - Mastery, and I have to get the same 50 assassinations.

I am not really angry about it, but I think this may be:

1.) a glitch

2.) something in which the creation of the game that was accidentally done (does happen sometimes)

3.) it may be how it works.

But I seriously don't think 3 is the answer. Same title, same assassination count? Has to be something wrong...

I don't expect this to be found soon, or to be answered soon, and I will definitely redo the 50 kill stretch, probably before this is answered, thanks to skill. I do not expect this to be fixed for me.

For now, I am pointing this out, and asking if this is how it's supposed to work.

The only thing it has impacted was about three minutes of my time. Creating a kill joy.

I sign off for now.

Dude, it's not a glitch. You didn't get master twice, it says expert for 50 (I should know, I just did it) and then after, mastery. Is like this with all commendations.

• 3 weeks later...