Game Type problem - Shield Regeneration

Stravagante

While experimenting with the Halo 4 forge, I hit upon the idea of a game type that I wished to try; but alas, can't seem to figure out how to actually make it work.

Premise is simple, shields do not naturally regenerate; but there are indicated trait zones set up that quickly charge a player's shields, thereby making territory control that much more interesting, possibly with one-way energy barriers and similar.

However, when experimenting with the basic premise, I seem unable to actually disable shield regeneration. Shield regeneration set to 0% merely acts identical to 100%, with no obvious reasoning behind this.

I was wondering if anyone else had encountered this, knew what I was doing wrong (total Forge amateur that I am), or simply knows a workaround to force shields to not regenerate. It's puzzling me no end that 0% doesn't disable it.

(Other than shield regeneration rate, all other values were defaulted to Infinity Slayer, if that helps.)

• 3 weeks later...