Are we all playing the same game??

Balloonloons

I can't understand for the life of me people who defend this garbage. I just logged in to play some slayer. Every once in a while I give halo 4 a chance for redemption.

4 games in a row I was thrown into a losing team!! 4 games!!!! Not losing by a little but losing by like 200 points! Wtf!? I played them out anyway and hoped for the best next game. Yet every game was the same deal. So back to reach I go.

Those who keep touting this game is amazing please explain wtf game you're playing that I'm not! This is ridiculous!

• Like 2

Honestly at this point I just dont care about your woes while playing. So what you were thrown into 4 loosing games. Crap happens. If you cant handle loosing then you shouldnt play period.

I play because I enjoy it, win or loose. Mechanics are solid and maps are fun. Any game type is fun for me. Yes I have been tossed into my share of loosing matches, big freeking deal. I get tossed into winning matches also. Doesnt matter.

Honestly at this point I just dont care about your woes while playing. So what you were thrown into 4 loosing games. Crap happens. If you cant handle loosing then you shouldnt play period.

I play because I enjoy it, win or loose. Mechanics are solid and maps are fun. Any game type is fun for me. Yes I have been tossed into my share of loosing matches, big freeking deal. I get tossed into winning matches also. Doesnt matter.

Except this is a problem that SHOULDNT exist. Its something 343 created. That is why we shouldn't just "accept it"

It kind of was a success.

Maybe by your criteria. Not by many of Halo fans'

• Like 1

Except this is a problem that SHOULDNT exist. Its something 343 created. That is why we shouldn't just "accept it"

I dont view it as a problem at all. But thats my personal views. I dont take games seriously as they are just that games... The sun still rises the next day, the world isnt over if I lost a match. It matters not in the long run or even in the short term.

It definitely should exist. It benefits you far more often when you are on a team that is down a player and another teammate joins to even the fight out. That is a far more common situation that you joining a losing match. The only difference is that you are more keen to discern when you are being thrown into a losing match and decide to go on a community forum to vent about it.

NEWS FLASH: Nobody wants to hear your constant hate comments.

But by even more Halo fans it was considered a success. Though it has it's flaws it is still better than any other game on the market right now.

• Like 2

It definitely should exist. It benefits you far more often when you are on a team that is down a player and another teammate joins to even the fight out. That is a far more common situation that you joining a losing match. The only difference is that you are more keen to discern when you are being thrown into a losing match and decide to go on a community forum to vent about it.

NEWS FLASH: Nobody wants to hear your constant hate comments.

But by even more Halo fans it was considered a success. Though it has it's flaws it is still better than any other game on the market right now.

sadly the games online can prove the game was not a success to lose 350k people in 1month. but its all opionon.

you might think its better then any other game in the market but thats you i think halo 3 is Much more amazing then halo 4 only connection issues and registering problems pervents me from enjoying it anymore. hell currently to me X com is better then halo 4 lol.

its not smart to comment to tell someone its wrong when the things you say are just as much Bs and from your own personal opionon just like his.

when i was playing slayer pro out of 20 games my teamates left while we were in the range of 1-5 kills none would join. but the second we were down by 30-35 kills we would get people.. Yes very fair.

Ive Joined Much more losing games by 10-20 then accutaly joining games that are close so to me its a broken system.

thats why i just play customs matchmaking is to buggy.

sadly the games online can prove the game was not a success to lose 350k people in 1month. but its all opionon.

you might think its better then any other game in the market but thats you i think halo 3 is Much more amazing then halo 4 only connection issues and registering problems pervents me from enjoying it anymore. hell currently to me X com is better then halo 4 lol.

its not smart to comment to tell someone its wrong when the things you say are just as much Bs and from your own personal opionon just like his.

when i was playing slayer pro out of 20 games my teamates left while we were in the range of 1-5 kills none would join. but the second we were down by 30-35 kills we would get people.. Yes very fair.

Ive Joined Much more losing games by 10-20 then accutaly joining games that are close so to me its a broken system.

thats why i just play customs matchmaking is to buggy.

If you hate the game so much then why have you wasted over 200 posts worth of your time posting on these forums about the game. As a matter of fact here you go...

XCOM Forums

Made it easy for you to leave so we don't have to hear your constant comments bashing the game :cheers:

• Like 1

If you hate the game so much then why have you wasted over 200 posts worth of your time posting on these forums about the game. As a matter of fact here you go...

XCOM Forums

Made it easy for you to leave so we don't have to hear your constant comments bashing the game :cheers:

:drinks:

I'll toast to that.

• Like 2

XCOM Forums

oh are you upset because i was bashing your game? don't be so uptight sir. i don't think i said i hated in fact i said i play the game still please Learn to understand a little better. sorry i am just expressing my opionion about the game i know thats illegal and all.

but now that you think of it 200 post is alot. 1.3k post now.... i have no comment for that. Please if you can't handle my opionon about a game then turn off the pc and seek help. everyone has there own likes and dislikes to the game. some have more dislikes then others :D

oh are you upset because i was bashing your game? don't be so uptight sir. i don't think i said i hated in fact i said i play the game still please Learn to understand a little better. sorry i am just expressing my opionion about the game i know thats illegal and all.

but now that you think of it 200 post is alot. 1.3k post now.... i have no comment for that. Please if you can't handle my opionon about a game then turn off the pc and seek help. everyone has there own likes and dislikes to the game. some have more dislikes then others :D

No I'm not upset at all. However, your complete disregard for basic grammar and punctuation techniques is slightly unnerving.

No I'm not upset at all. However, your complete disregard for basic grammar and punctuation techniques is slightly unnerving.

please correct them for me then sir. lazyness is a sin. can we go back to being adults and accutaly talk about the topic instead of bashing each other over there own personal opionons on a video game? lmao.

please correct them for me then sir. lazyness is a sin. can we go back to being adults and accutaly talk about the topic instead of bashing each other over there own personal opionons on a video game? lmao.

Adults capitalize their I's and use the correct form of "their" in THEIR sentences...

Anyways I'm done. Say what you want but I'm not going to respond.

:rofl: To Sweaty's conversation. And I don't like the first guys first post it may be an opinion but its a bit angry and that normally prevokes wars. I think its a great game I win just as much as I love and I think its wonderful then again I play for fun.

Thank you i appicate your maturity and Love your anger towards me makes me feel special. :D when your ready to be a adult and carry on with the topic let me know i always enjoying hearing different opionons on matters.

By continuing the conversation your are both acting in a matter that the outcome won't be pretty I suggest stopping.

• Like 1

Thank you i appicate your maturity and Love your anger towards me makes me feel special. :D when your ready to be a adult and carry on with the topic let me know i always enjoying hearing different opionons on matters.

Doesn't seem like thats the case since you have repeatedly mocked and or "flamed" others who have opinions like mine about the game in every thread you have posted in. This includes several people who are in this thread who constantly post hate messages or threads about this game. If you clearly do not enjoy this game then why bother playing it at all? And if your not playing it then why bother comming onto a fan community forum to complain about it? The people who are here enjoy playing Halo 4 yet you and others like you insult us by calling us "BK" or "fanboys" because we have different opinions than your own.

I suggest that you and the others I have spoken of just leave this site as that kind of negativity doesn't produce any results that benefit the game and is detrimental to many other forum users stay here.

• Like 2

"both" being the keyword. your right on the money there. atleast your honest enough to see both sides are at fault. unlike me tho its a forum some walls of texts wont offend me. i'm sorry sweaty if i hurt your feelings or offended you.

Doesn't seem like thats the case since you have repeatedly mocked and or "flamed" others who have opinions like mine about the game in every thread you have posted in. This includes several people who are in this thread who constantly post hate messages or threads about this game. If you clearly do not enjoy this game then why bother playing it at all? And if your not playing it then why bother comming onto a fan community forum to complain about it? The people who are here enjoy playing Halo 4 yet you and others like you insult us by calling us "BK" or "fanboys" because we have different opinions than your own.

I suggest that you and the others I have spoken of just leave this site as that kind of negativity doesn't produce any results that benefit the game and is detrimental to many other forum users stay here.

both are at fault i can admit i am wrong. coming to your friends aid just makes you look silly yourself sir. hes a big boy he can handle himself.

both are at fault i can admit i am wrong. coming to your friends aid just makes you look silly yourself sir. hes a big boy he can handle himself.

I am not comming to anybodies aid. People can handle themselves on here. If they needed help a moderator would have stepped in. I am stating an observation I have had of you and several others on this site that constantly post negative things about the game. Nothing more and nothing less.