Achievments!

Arctic Vortex

Ultimate Z Fighter(Dragon Ball Z Burst Limit): Clear all Saga chapters at difficulty Z, with Z ranks. Never had an achievement take so long for me to get an give me this amount of irritation. None of the Halo achievements were hard for me(Never got around to completing Halo CEA though). I've beaten every Halo campaign on Legendary solo without to much aggravation.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I wouldnt say Hardest, But the Solo Legendary Achievements for Reach and 4 took some time getting, but being a Solo Knight, it wasn't a big problem for me in terms of Achievement difficulty, but my bane was If They Came To Hear Me Beg , I lost count of how many times I died to drop bear an Elite

Can't count how many times I had to try at this achievement either. Took me about 2 hours of constantly trying and when I finally heard that POP sound.......... :yahoo:

Attempts, Hours and Popped Brain blood vessels... (But when I get the drop and they don't get, that's the big **** me moment)

But yeah, I was happy to get the Achievement... so damn happy :')