Highland

default.jpg

Highland is a competitive map made for extraction, KOTH, flood,infinity slayer, and Oddball (it is also a ton of fun on team snipers)

it offers a unique experience compared to other maps when dealing with height advantage and vehicle circuits.

The map has plenty of room yet you can travel across the map in a limited amount of time thanks to the square design and different layers of the map.

I showed this map to Mr. Pokephile and he liked it enough to feature it. Hope you enjoy

thejchip

• Like 2

That is a really nice map, it looks really great in the video. I personally find it difficult forging around the terrain as I myself have always been one for using forge pieces only and not merging with the terrain, but yea. It looks really nice and you did a great job mixing the forge pallet with the terrain on Ravine to give off a nice well built game play environment.

5/5 from me, and I'll be sure to keep an eye out for any new submissions from you.

The Sigma AI

That is a really nice map, it looks really great in the video. I personally find it difficult forging around the terrain as I myself have always been one for using forge pieces only and not merging with the terrain, but yea. It looks really nice and you did a great job mixing the forge pallet with the terrain on Ravine to give off a nice well built game play environment.

5/5 from me, and I'll be sure to keep an eye out for any new submissions from you.

The Sigma AI

I got another that will be featured by mr pokephile shortly i will submit it soon

• 3 weeks later...