Moderate Player

DGSSiteBanner%20copy.png

Well if you're looking for a competitive clan that is also fun, my clan DGS is the way to go. I'll include a brief description below. If you think it's something you might be interested in message me on Xbox Live my gamertag is DGS NovaTrex

Community Name: Deadly Gaming Syndicate (DGS for short)

Overall goal: The goal is pretty simple and similar to that of most other communities. The goal is to give gamers a positive environment to game in, in which they can meet other gamers and hopefully develop friendships with them.

Why a gamer would want to join this clan:

-Well, for starters we are a very laid back community just like most of the communities out there. We do have rules but they are very general and easy to follow. We do also have a ranking structure which is based off the military but don't think this automatically makes us a strict community.

-I'd also like to do many friendly clan battles among the communities and clans we can become allied with, and have a team/s for GameBattles, TRF Pro, and Clantactular.

- I'd also like to do many community exclusive tournaments and competitions where you can win actual prizes (and no not just Microsoft Points).

Website: http://dgslive.forumotion.com & http://dgslive.webs.free.com

If you have any other questions about the community or you're interested in trying it out, feel free to message me on Xbox Live (Gamertag: DGS NovaTrex Or DGS Camaro SV).

Console ARMY is looking for like minded gamers to join us. We are currently recruiting for Halo 4. We are an organized group with a website for our community. We are also a registered Top 100 Clan and CNOP approved. Must be 15 or older, be mature, and have a mic. If interested please visit http://www.consolearmyhq.com/ for more information. Tell them Yeti sent you.

Facebook

YouTube

Online Community

Structure

Organized

Halo_zps8d20a578.pngpsa-1292445629-U265.png

Hi xbuenoxPenguinx,

Have you checked out xFactor Gaming Community? We're a fairly new, but quickly growing group - not so big that you get lost in the mix. We're all mature gamers, and pretty laid back. We're starting some more competitive events as well as customs, and we have very few requirements... check out our forums, introduce yourself, and if you think we're the right fit for you, then fill out a clan application.

Tell 'em Coffee sent you!

If you want/need help in clan matches or just for fun, you can hire a mercenary.

The Mercenaries are an organization dedicated to helping other players find a clan. By sending them out on contracts, we allow them to experience how things work in the clan that hired them, and if they like it, they can join that clan. If they don't, they can keep searching. Or you could be a permanent mercenary, and help other players find their clans.

You can also be a client. Clients can have mercenaries on their friends list to ask for help whenever they need to. This can be for clan battles, forging, or just for fun.

Minor clients are clients who are individuals, not a part of a clan or any organization.

Major clients are clients that are part of or control a clan, and want/need mercenary assistance.

If you are interested in becoming a mercenary or client, please message me here or on Xbox LIVE.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey man, I see that your looking for a clan to join. Try joining us, HG (Hyped Gaming) Hyped Gaming Is a Competitive Organized gaming community good for all age groups, We like to have fun on xbox live and Hyped Gaming's plan is to create a great online gaming experience for Players Looking for nice people to play with. We have inner clan matches and outer clan matches. We also do events within the clan like practices, fun night, etc. Hyped Gaming was Started June of 2010 and its still thriving with Active Members today. Hyped Gaming Does have a community Ranking System to people who is interested in Leadership, and one day Will be able to be apart of our Unique Staff.

If your interested, message me on Xbox live: I PnOy JoShUa I

Hello xBeunoxPenguinx, would you be interested in joining the Halo 4 and Reach clan, B1RD? If you're interested, here is a list of what the B1RD clan has to offer:

-Firstly, If you wish to join, ask Zex965 (Browns Family00) or I (xXSTORMXx98) and join one of us for a 1v1 game of Slayer (Halo Reach) or Infinity Slayer (Halo 4). If Zex965 or I win, then it's up to us to decide whether you can join (if you still want to of course), and if you win, then it's completely up to you.

-We will try our best to organize clan battles and we'll try to organize normal short clan battles (1-5 rounds and 4-8 players), 2 clan bigger clan battles (2-4 rounds going on at once, each with a chosen number of players agreed by both clans) where the winning 'small' teams move on to the next round to verse the opposing wining 'small teams (if any) and once all teams of one clan gets defeated, the opponent wins.

-We'll also try to organize or join clan tournaments with about 8-16 clans fighting until there's a winner.

-We'll regularly work out times for clan training which will include custom slayer matches, random custom maps and/or game types suggested from different members including maps and/or game types made by clan members and online matches where we'll take the required number of members and verse randoms online as a team.

-You DO NOT need a mic to join, although it is best to have or try to get one.

-There are NO rank restrictions, you can be any rank to join.

-Also hackers are NOT permitted to join the clan. Any members that a found to be hackers will be reported from all members and permanently kicked from the clan.

-You DO NOT have to change your emblem, all you need to do is change your service tag to B1RD and you Spartans armor colour to the colour of a bird. Brown and white (Hawk) for example.

-There are NO age restrictions either, any age can join.

Thank you for taking the time to read this description. Remember, if you wish to join, please message Zex965 or I on this website or on Xbox @Browns Family00 (Zex965) and/or @xXSTORMXx98 (me). We hope to see you on the team.