Not good, not good at all.

OMG Treason

Today playing with my buddies have I black screened, only to have them continue playing while I die as if I was AFK. Is this a problem on my end?

Doubt that it was on your end. It happened to me once as well. It's probably just a weird glitch, though it's only happened to me once in about 500 games.

This was happenng to me a lot last week. Almost every game I joined would go into black screen at least twice and usually I would be waiting to repsawn when the match resumed. The score would be different too. After it happened several times I decided to personally keep count of my deaths for one match. In the carnage report of that match, for each time a black screen occured, I had one more death than I had counted.

This hasn't happened at all this week though. I think it was just on my end.

It happens to me ALOT!!!!

I usually just reset my modem, and if that dosnt work I shut my Xbox off and then turn it back on.

Sometimes it works, sometimes.....not so much. But there is also time when I do that it seems to work. But then 1 or 2 games later. Black screen. It like my Xbox slaps me in the face and goes "Ha fooled you". But most of them time it usually fixes its self. There is also the problem of people's NAT not being open and it just so happens that your internet dont like it much. So you go black screen or lag terribly.

I hope this helps.

• Like 1