So one sided, broken....

NotNoobNorPro

To die, i take a short burst of any automatic wep, saw being like insta kill, while in my hands an enemy requires a near full clip (near half clip of saw). i take literally a few (that means 3) needles to boom, but in my hands it requires a near full clip and at times the start of the second clip for the enemy to boom.. sticky grenade vac themselves to me from landing anywhere near (and sometimes not so near) me, but when i throw them they literally go through enemies. shooting someone does NOT slow them, but freezez me. Ramming someone at times does not kill them, but derails my ghost.

some occurences get obviously messed up. like meeting someone crouched around a corner coming out of camo, we both have UNSC shotguns, i fire, his shields shine a little, he fires without either of us having moved closer, and i die. hit someone with a splaser, then a melee. i died, he lived.... hit a guy with a rocket...no sweat for him. headshot with a railgun, but he's okay folks.

the list goes on and on and basicly what it amounts to is, they all take half damage from me, and i take double damage from them. of course i know thats not actualy happening, but something is way messed up with MM so that all the communication is delayed. i dont know if its just me (i doubt it) but at any rate ive had enough of it. the game kills me well above 90% of the time i die. besides all that theres huge issues with spawning, and cheaters, and all in all this is the end for me :/ just snapped my copy and said goodbye to halo forever. peace out hope things improve for everyone (i know everyone has issues of some kind or another with H4)

Got no issues whatsoever. I was a huge halo and gears fan and eventually drifted more towards gears MP but have still bought every halo. This one reminds me so much of halo 2 and 3 for some reason I lôve it. People like you upset me though. The servers are not looking at your gt and are like hey "lets **** him over cause we don't like him". To say everyone has an issue with the game is ridiculous. Check your connection, get better, or maybe you're just unlucky.

Oh and hello everybody this is my first post

Actually the most ridiculous thing I hear is when people say this halo is like 2 and 3. Can I have what you're smoking? Nothing is the same! Not even your armor color! Lol weapons different, gameplay different, UI different, physics and balance different, vehicles different, load outs different, should I go on? Wtf are you smoking?

People see the battle rifle and carbine and think HALO 2! HALO 3!

Of course these guns are just mockeries of thier previous forms.

I am absolutely convinced that people are picking those weapons only due to nostalgia (or commendations). There is absolutely no reason to pick either of them with the DMR being undeniably better.

I am absolutely convinced that people are picking those weapons only due to nostalgia (or commendations). There is absolutely no reason to pick either of them with the DMR being undeniably better.

Read the quote below me.

On close maps the BR is better than the DMR because you can drag your shots across the face mid burst, while the DMR must be spot on with each shot. Buttttt 90% of the maps are HUGE and you're stupid not to pick the DMR.

That about sums up the BR for me. I like it for maps like Haven, but most maps are too big to warrant the reduced range of the BR.

• Like 1

On close maps the BR is better than the DMR because you can drag your shots across the face mid burst, while the DMR must be spot on with each shot. Buttttt 90% of the maps are HUGE and you're stupid not to pick the DMR.

That about sums up the BR for me. I like it for maps like Haven, but most maps are too big to warrant the reduced range of the BR.

Okay, yes. I've seen this arguement before, but it still seems trivial to me. Yeah, if you miss a shot at mid range with the DMR you could be in trouble, but it's pretty easy to hit your target. Especially with the aim assist and bullet magnetism.

The only change with a BR is the square scope and the carbine looks exactly the same as it did in Halo 3. I don't see how they're mockeries of anything.

He meant performance-wise. They're both less effective than they previously were.

Close your NAT, you'll find matches to be decidedly more fair. I had to do that and while I may wait an extra 2 minutes for the match to be "found" it is decidedly more enjoyable and cuts down on the one sided stuff by prolly 95%.

Know what? My friend and I are equally skilled at Halo, but in the beginning when we were playing this game he racked up insanely high kill streaks going like 25-3 and such game after game. He couldn't port forward because he was running a temporary I-net line on a mobile carrier. I did normally, but he was insane. Match after match. Perhaps it was his closed NAT. I can't really see why it should matter for more than your possibility to connect to other players though......

i wouldent call the saw broken in the right hands aka me its a power house just spend time witha wepon and well your ger better at it like me and a snipe rifle started rubbish now snipen like a pro

yeah, I get the saw and I'm getting a minimum of six kills with it. Dexterity FTW

To die, i take a short burst of any automatic wep, saw being like insta kill, while in my hands an enemy requires a near full clip (near half clip of saw). i take literally a few (that means 3) needles to boom, but in my hands it requires a near full clip and at times the start of the second clip for the enemy to boom.. sticky grenade vac themselves to me from landing anywhere near (and sometimes not so near) me, but when i throw them they literally go through enemies. shooting someone does NOT slow them, but freezez me. Ramming someone at times does not kill them, but derails my ghost.

some occurences get obviously messed up. like meeting someone crouched around a corner coming out of camo, we both have UNSC shotguns, i fire, his shields shine a little, he fires without either of us having moved closer, and i die. hit someone with a splaser, then a melee. i died, he lived.... hit a guy with a rocket...no sweat for him. headshot with a railgun, but he's okay folks.

the list goes on and on and basicly what it amounts to is, they all take half damage from me, and i take double damage from them. of course i know thats not actualy happening, but something is way messed up with MM so that all the communication is delayed. i dont know if its just me (i doubt it) but at any rate ive had enough of it. the game kills me well above 90% of the time i die. besides all that theres huge issues with spawning, and cheaters, and all in all this is the end for me :/ just snapped my copy and said goodbye to halo forever. peace out hope things improve for everyone (i know everyone has issues of some kind or another with H4)

Agreed, plenty of BS going around here.