Creepy things that have happened to you?

Negative451

On Bungie's (the company that used to own Halo) forums, there was a forum just like this. It actually has over 350 pages of posts in it, so I think a new one would be neat. Just describe a creepy moment you have had in your life. The experiences can be about whatever you want, and you can make it as funny as you want. I also want them to be actual events that happened (in other words, no making up stories) so it's more fun :P. To kick things off, here's one of my moments:

Last summer, me and my friend went to a week-long boy scout camp to earn some merit badges. They have this place called the Trading Post where they sell neat supplies such as walking sticks, backpacks, water bottles, and even candy! However it wasn't very close to our site and took a long walk. One day we found a shortcut that leads right to the back of the Trading Post. It's a pretty simple path with a few hills, but it cuts through a place where all the air conditioner machines are for the buildings. That night (at around 7:45), we took the shortcut to go buy sodas from the vending machines outside (the Trading Post was closed already). While we were passing through the area with the air conditioner machines, my friend got a little worried about being attacked by a bear (we live in Colorado so there are bears in some camps in the state). I just told him not to worry about it. As we were passing the machines, one of them turned on. It was really loud and sounded just like a bear roaring. We almost died trying to run down the hill away from that place XD. After we got our sodas we took an entirely different route to get back to our campsite. I'm definitely not going to forget that moment.

Go ahead and share your stories!