(spoilers)The Walking Dead game

One

Hey all, this is a discussion for all those that have played this game all the way through. Thoughts on the game? Wishes for season 2 and characters and moments you loved and hated.

I loved Kenny, Lee, Clementine and Carley, that stupid Lilly..god I just left her out of the RV after what she did, and killed her dad.

When Lee got bit I got so riled up, felt like a part of me had died or something, same when Kenny went down to help Christa, although I think Kenny will come back, or I hope so otherwise I just couldn't play it.

I think every had feels at the end of the game, funny that Lee started handcuffed and finished handcuffed, but still just...man, he shouldn't have died. But his bit before this, fighting through a horde of zombies with one arm is my nominee for badass moment of the year.

God I love this game, 10/10 for story and connection to the player.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

It was a really good game. But people keep thinking that the 2 people that Clementine saw after the credits was Shane and Rick from the T.V. series (which it could be) but it probably is Omid and Christa.

The moment I loved was when Ben just let all his anger out on Kenny after all the trouble he had gotten from the other characters. Anyways I think season 2 will be about Clementines journey through the apocalypse.