Player looking for clan

If you would like to join a clan/community check us out at http://teamshake.org [teamshake.org]

We are a very active clan and we support many games ( BF3, MW3 BLACK OPS, HALO, ASSASSINS CREED 3, and GHOST RECON ). We are looking for anyone who is interested in having a good time and playing to have fun and playing to win. We are strongly against disrespectful and any immature gamers and are non skill based. Anyone is welcome as long as they are least 15. We have many members of different races both male and female from around the world. We are very female gamer friendly (i.e. no sexual harassing or trying to date online). Anyone interested check us out. We are recognized by clanvision, clan nation and the central outpost as a legit gaming clan/community. We have been an established clan on xbox live since 2008.

Console ARMY is looking for like minded gamers to join us. We are currently recruiting for Halo 4. We are an organized group with a website for our community. We are also a registered Top 100 Clan and CNOP approved. Must be 15 or older, be mature, and have a mic. If interested please visit http://www.consolearmyhq.com/ for more information. Tell them Yeti sent you.

Facebook

YouTube

Online Community

Structure

Organized

Halo_zps8d20a578.pngpsa-1292445629-U265.png

Hey Dr Stank Wang (kudos on the GT by the way)

If you're looking for more of a casual, "play for fun" type of clan that's mature, and also understands the meaning of job(s) and family, check out xFactor Gaming Community... here's a bit about us:

Some call us a community, others call us a clan, but any way you put it, we’re looking for mature gamers to join us. We are a fast-growing social group that likes to win, but we value having fun over everything else. We all have jobs, families and/or lives outside of xbox and understand that you do too. Many of us are on daily, and many (like myself) are only on for a few hours a week, but everyone is Fonzie. There are opportunities for those who enjoy competitive gaming, customs, and tons of laid back people who will pretty much play anything. We do hold our own tournaments and will occasionally play other clans as well.

We do have a few minor criteria if you would like to consider membership (and you can learn more on the site):

• Treat everyone with respect
  • Have a mic - we value communication during play
  • Don't rage when you lose
  • Participate in our forums so we can get to know you (we're very social)
  • Don't make fun of my driving skills (optional)
  • Accept invites to gaming parties regularly when you're on XBL

Feel free to stop by, check out our forums, send FR’s and apply for membership… we want to make sure you are the right fit for our community just as much as you need to feel like we’re the right fit for you. Hope to see you soon!

http://www.xfactor-gaming.com

The Mercenaries are looking for new recruits. We aren't technically a clan, we're more of an organization. We need more recruits to complete more contracts. You do not need to change anything, only your service tag to MRC1 (looking for a more permanent clan to join) or MRC2 (want to stay a mercenary).

To be hired, someone must hire (no actual transaction happens) the Mercenaries, and the leaders give contracts to mercenaries who want them.

You are completely free to look however you wish. The MRC1/2 tag is only required on a contract, but you can have yours any other time.

Message me here or on Xbox LIVE

~Furi0usGeorgeX

Ignore the troll in the previous post.

Southern Spartans is a newly forming community.

Do you want a a clan that starts you at the bottom?

Do you want to be humiliated whenever is possible?

Does your K/D mean more to you than life itself?

If you answered yes to any of the above questions then read no further.

I guess you answered no.

We are a easy going laid back group of people who are looking for like minded people who like playing halo. Your K/D is irrelevant so if you're worried about having a negative K/D you need not worry with us.

We also don't expect you to try out or do boot camp.

All team members are treated equally.

We are active and are online playing everyday/night.

So come give us a try if it's not to your liking you can leave without any hassles.

We now also have a FB page.

We have started a custom games night every Friday and are looking for more people to join in the fun.

So if you want to be part of a growing and fun clan/team/community the come sign up.

Southernspartans

Thanks and hope to see you soon.

hey everyone

i have just joined as i am looking to recruit some players for my clan RoG Requiem over at www.revolutionofgaming.com

We are a very active and friendly gaming community.

We are constantly in the top 10 for top 100 clans!

I am part RoG Requiem which is one of the Halo brigades of Revolution of gaming. We have multiple brigades for all the top games so you will never be short of friends to play with!!

Every week we have game nights including custom game nights, we hold tournaments and best of all PRIZES!!!

There is no need to change your Gamertag, your colors, not a single thing! And best of all its all free!!

Come check us out and whilst your there come say hi to me!!

If you decide to join could you please put NIBBLE MY PRAWN as your referrer. Thank you! And see you on the battlefield!!!

We are looking for EU/UK palyers so we can make an EU based brigade so if you are an EU or UK player please check us out :)