Active camo/ no jammer glitch

fate22

Anyone else have this issue. I run into this every game. People using camo and they have no radar jammer. Noobs will say they are crouching, using wetwork, or standing still but that has no effect towards radar jammer. I watch players in theater use it on command multiple times through out the game. This exploit needs to be fixed. The jammer needs to be expanded also so AC players aren't as easy to locate.

AC is useless as it is. Jammer tells you right where they are. All you need to do is scan your reticle over the player. It turns red and the players tag pops up. I don't use AC personally. Just enough to know its being exploited. Nothing worse thinking your running into a safe room and get a sword to the face by a camo with no jammer standing in the middle of the room.

Me personally, I havent had that problem. But as far as It goes from what I have gathered from reading is, There has to be a way for you to get it if you keep running into people doing that much. Im not sure but if I figuer it out I will let you know. I know someone who can pretty much tell you every glitch and show you how do do them. But Ive never heard him say anything about this.

Ill ask around and see if there is a way to avoid/use it when ever. But as far as have played I havent had any issues with people using AC. And are you sure they're not just crouched and you didnt miss them. Ive done it. Im sure everyone has.

AC is useless as it is. Jammer tells you right where they are. All you need to do is scan your reticle over the player. It turns red and the players tag pops up. I don't use AC personally. Just enough to know its being exploited. Nothing worse thinking your running into a safe room and get a sword to the face by a camo with no jammer standing in the middle of the room.

It's a bug with the game itself.

It's harmless really because you should be looking at the room your in!

It happens every once in a while.

I had no jammer while playign Flood yesterday without trying.

• 1 month later...

Look I have the Wetwork perk... and have used it in every setting I can; Big team infinity, infinity slayer, dominion, forge, and spartan ops. never have I gotten this glitch to work where all the grey/blue dots are removed from the radar but other players do it with great frequency. I hear alot of people complaining about it yet no one seems to know how to actually do it. Maybe that is part of the reason why 343 has yet to patch it or intigrate it into the wetwork perk.