XP shown per Match

Shiverbutt

I'm not sure if i am the only one here who has noticed that every match any player receives about 2500 xp. One match i went 7-23 and got 2,300xp. then when i went 26-3 i got 2,700xp. there should be a much bigger difference. i believe if you do bad then you should still get a decent amount of xp but if you do really good you should be rewarded appropriately. Also keep in mind when you see how much xp you got per match it does not include your challenges, which would also be a great improvement if added in an update.

• Like 1

I'm not sure if i am the only one here who has noticed that every match any player receives about 2500 xp. One match i went 7-23 and got 2,300xp. then when i went 26-3 i got 2,700xp. there should be a much bigger difference. i believe if you do bad then you should still get a decent amount of xp but if you do really good you should be rewarded appropriately. Also keep in mind when you see how much xp you got per match it does not include your challenges, which would also be a great improvement if added in an update.

Yup, but then people who lose a lot would cry that its too hard to level and so we are stuck with the current system.

• 3 months later...