Grenades-Sticky Detonator=Under Powered(Serious Feedback)

Shiverbutt

Is it just me or whenever i use a grenade it always feels underpowered. along with the sticky detonator. My buddy has a clip where he throws 2 grenades within a yard of an enemy and it just barely takes down his shield. he was using plasma grenades. i've been trying to find a feedback spot but couldn't find it.

Grenades have been weakened a lot since Reach, so it could be that you're used to the size of the explosions from there. It could also be down to lag, jump height, or just the target having a perk which reduces the damage taken from explosives.

For me, it feels like while Plasma Grenades are as powerful as ever, their damage drops off a lot more suddenly than before: so you're a lot more likely to take either full damage or non at all, instead of the way Frag Grenades work, where although damage is lower it decreases at a steady pace from the centre of the blast, hence shields often being dropped by a half or a quarter.