Looking for Halo 4 recruiting clan .

i am kind of in search of a clan . Clan should be competitive and co-operative in game modes such as Dominion, Capture the flag and Big Team Battles . I have the Campaign beaten on solo, both heroic as well as legendary . I am SR-52, ive just unlocked the wetwork specialization. You can find my gamertag and/or email on my profile, so if you'd please, get at me.

Console Army is now recruiting players like you to join our ranks. Tired of playing with random noobs? We know you are only as good as the team you play on so once in Console Army you will be placed in one of our squads were you get to know and play with your team. We hold 1 mandatory and 2 optional practices per squad per week. If thats not enough you can join in any of the other squads gamenights and take part. We are looking for active members that are at least 15 years old and have a mic. Head over to http://www.consolearmyhq.com and check it out Thank you, Yeti0869

P1Rba.png

DGSSiteBanner%20copy.png

Well if you're looking for a competitive clan that is also fun, my clan DGS is the way to go. I'll include a brief description below. If you think it's something you might be interested in message me on Xbox Live my gamertag is DGS NovaTrex

Community Name: Deadly Gaming Syndicate (DGS for short)

Overall goal: The goal is pretty simple and similar to that of most other communities. The goal is to give gamers a positive environment to game in, in which they can meet other gamers and hopefully develop friendships with them.

Why a gamer would want to join this clan:

-Well, for starters we are a very laid back community just like most of the communities out there. We do have rules but they are very general and easy to follow. We do also have a ranking structure which is based off the military but don't think this automatically makes us a strict community.

-I'd also like to do many friendly clan battles among the communities and clans we can become allied with, and have a team/s for GameBattles, TRF Pro, and Clantactular.

- I'd also like to do many community exclusive tournaments and competitions where you can win actual prizes (and no not just Microsoft Points).

If you have any other questions about the community or you're interested in trying it out, feel free to message me on Xbox Live (Gamertag: DGS NovaTrex Or DGS Camaro SV).

DGSSiteBanner%20copy.png

Well if you're looking for a competitive clan that is also fun, my clan DGS is the way to go. I'll include a brief description below. If you think it's something you might be interested in message me on Xbox Live my gamertag is DGS NovaTrex

Community Name: Deadly Gaming Syndicate (DGS for short)

Overall goal: The goal is pretty simple and similar to that of most other communities. The goal is to give gamers a positive environment to game in, in which they can meet other gamers and hopefully develop friendships with them.

Why a gamer would want to join this clan:

-Well, for starters we are a very laid back community just like most of the communities out there. We do have rules but they are very general and easy to follow. We do also have a ranking structure which is based off the military but don't think this automatically makes us a strict community.

-I'd also like to do many friendly clan battles among the communities and clans we can become allied with, and have a team/s for GameBattles, TRF Pro, and Clantactular.

- I'd also like to do many community exclusive tournaments and competitions where you can win actual prizes (and no not just Microsoft Points).

If you have any other questions about the community or you're interested in trying it out, feel free to message me on Xbox Live (Gamertag: DGS NovaTrex Or DGS Camaro SV).

You could also message me

31_logo.png

The Legion of Honor is an online video game community for mature gamers looking to play with like-minded individuals in a strategic and respectful manner.

Many of us have been gaming together for over five years, and our community is built around core values such as "family first", "maturity", "respect", "honor", and "discipline".

Our Roman theme and structure help us adhere to a chain of command, so that issues and concerns are addressed timely and effectively. Many of our Legionnaires are current or former members of the Armed Forces.

At its core, The Legion of Honor welcomes gamers of all types: beginners, experienced gamers looking for a solid group of people to play with on a regular basis, and competitive professional gamers as well. Our different group types are sure to tailor to your specific gaming style, as long as our core values are upheld at all times.

Our competitive groups actively participate in all major competitive gaming sites (Gamebattles, Fragged Nation, among others).

While we focus on the actual aspect of online gaming itself, on multiple platforms (XBOX 360, PS3 and PC), our forums and online chat area are a great place to meet and interact with other members, and our news section will keep you up to date on LoH activities and announcements, as well as gaming-related news and events.

We are always recruiting new players into LoH, regardless of time played or skill. If you are a great player, you will find competitive groups within the Legion with your same mindset. If you are a casual player, we have groups that cater to you as well. The only restriction we have is you need to be at least 18. If younger, you will have to talk to a trainer who will access your maturity level.

As of now, we have three competitive groups for Halo 4. We practice four days a week for a hour each. Of course, we play with each other outside of those scheduled times as well. If you are looking for a great group of gamers to play with, visit out website at www.legionofhonorclan.com. once there, you need to register an account and post in the Halo 360 Training thread.

Side note we are looking for active players, also if you are not 18 add me (switchkillaa, LoH Loki, PoetofSorrow) and we will see if your mature enough to join. We are not just a group of bad kids we all are decent is not beter than alot.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

hello, im riphelix and im recruiting for the KIA clan. 

i think we have just what you're looking for.

SOME REQUIREMENTS:
you need to have a mic
you need to have at least a 1.00 k/d
you will need to change your (at some point) gamertag, emblem, service tag, and your armor colors

we will have daily practices, clan meetings, matches, customs, etc. 
we also have a military style ranking system

our website is www.halo4kiaclan.weebly.com

if youre interested please go to our website and click registration to fill out an application, and after you have done so i ask that you message me on xbox live and let me know so that i can talk with the clan leader.

thank you for your time and hope to see you around

Xe03 is a great community looking for new members.

halo4clan.com

We have a ton of features to make sure Halo 4 stays fun for our members for hours and hours, including ( with even more coming  ;) ):

1. Clan Achievement System, awarding you with +cp ( similar to XBL Gamerscore )
  2. Clan Tournaments, with Award Certificates mailed to winners.
  3. Community Forums and Chatrooms
  4. A Squad-Based structure, promoting a large clan, while still getting you to know some players closer.
  5. Custom coded website, looking for web developers.

We also take in smaller clans!  If you're a clan leader, and have problems finding people to play against or need a way to get players to come to you, you can talk to us about joining our Squad Community.

1. You get to use the Xe03 Clan name, while keeping your original Clan name as your Squad Name.
  2. Our Squad Management System is great, allowing you to add players, remove them, rank them up and down, etc.
  3. You get access to our Achievement System, so you can keep track of who is active in your group.
  4. Xe03 does not impose many rules on Squads, just basic ones which most Clans have in place anyways ( Like, no discrimination, flaming, etc. )
  5. Being a Squad, you are regularly invited to our Tournaments and Events.

If you think you would like to check us out, our website is:

www.halo4clan.com

Keep fighting the good fight!

Xe03 Leader - codePython