I just got Halo 4 for the xbox two days ago and was playing some campaign today. But when I reached the mission "Reclaimer" it won't start and states "Players failed to load content. A player may be missing downloadable content." Does this mission actually require dlc or is it glitched? Anyone know what to do?

This could be a from a scratch on your game (which happened to mine on halo 3 try to download it to your xbox if it won't download your game is messed up). Did you download the 2nd disc (don't know if it affects the campaign or not)

• 4 weeks later...

This could be a from a scratch on your game (which happened to mine on halo 3 try to download it to your xbox if it won't download your game is messed up). Did you download the 2nd disc (don't know if it affects the campaign or not)

I did accidently scratch the disk when I was trying to look at my xbox from an angle and dropped it a couple of inches down, while the disk was in it. I did downlaod the 2nd disc, but you are you saying there is a way to download the first disk to the xbox?