New Melee Weapons.

OMG Treason

They shouldn't make weapon which worked excatly like the sword/(hammer) with different skin. Maybe something which is mix between long range and melee weapon. A Forerunner tool maybe? Weapon could both shoot and had better melee or the melee had larger range.

This made me think a new armor ability. The teleporting device which would allow player move like the prometheans. It would make using melee weapons more interesting.(overpowered for multiplayer? Campaign and custom games only?)

Would be cool if the DMR or BR had like a bayonet at the end and when you assassinate an enemy with it, you stab them with that instead of the knife you carry.

Would be cool to see a Promethean melee type weapon made of hard light or a UNSC variation of the Energy Sword.

Doubt anything like this is in the works though.

Wouldn't be nice if they made a hardlight axe? I mean, there's a sword, and a hammer, so I guess that an axe would be a plausible idea.

The axe would have some cool assassinations. Like splitting their skull and kicking them free of the blade or taking their feet out from under them and driving the blade into their chest.

I'd like to see something like the red prototype energy swords from the story 'HeadHunters',

in the book Halo Evolutions.

I'd find it curious to how it works and if there's anything interchangable.

Whatever the case is, that is my though on a new introduced melee weapon.