Elite Ops/The Flood

TheRagingBrute

http://www.343industries.org/forum/topic/22383-great-ideas-for-halo-5/ You might wanna read that first. Please? Ok so "The Flood" is something i came up with for halo 5. Well the flood is like another campaign just like spartan ops and the real campaign. But It is better than spartan ops. I would like "The Flood" to not be like spartan ops and to be better. I would like it to be EXACTLY another campaign. Not just simple things you do like in spartan ops. Those are simple missions. But these missions could be a mission exactly like missions in campaign. Anyways lets get to the details.

The Story - Arbiter and master chief are with an elite squad on the ring. The flood has been released by the covenant. They were in a zone infested with flood. The elite squad loses arbiter and the chief somehow. They lose contact with them. It's their job to get the arbiter and chief back! They have to kill any flood or covenant that stands in their way!

Enemies - Brutes, jackals, flood, spartan floods. mainly flood though

Foes - Elites, grunts, and sentinels

It can also be searchable for online. You can invite your friends and play co-op. 2-6 players. You get to play as your own elite. Tell me what you think of my idea. And wich is better? Elite ops or The Flood?

I agree with Caboose.

It's a bad idea and prettymuch all the Flood containment facilities have been explored/destroyed (Halo 2 gas mine was a lab for example!)...

Chief and Thel would make their way to the Elites.

Thel is also a Ship Master not a warrior although he does fight.

So, this would've been based around Halo 3?

No. Im Just saying cuz i heard from people that theres another ring and arbiter returns.

this seems a no offense dont mean to be rude but bad idea i mean none of it look like it would happen becase firstly why would the covie realse the flood anyway this is not halo combat evolved now is it

Probably the covenant needs a distraction for the good guys because they're tryna continue the great journey and the flood will slow down the good guys from trying to stop them.... idk :/

• 1 month later...

No. Im Just saying cuz i heard from people that theres another ring and arbiter returns.

Probably the covenant needs a distraction for the good guys because they're tryna continue the great journey and the flood will slow down the good guys from trying to stop them.... idk :/

Yeah, there are other rings, like in Halo 4, but, there were no flood on it. The flood will probably never return, they were destroyed.

Also, no offense, it's a bad idea.