why no flood 343?

Brian Win

agreed the flood when the foruuner activated the halo rings were wiped out but they made sure some suvived so they can study them becase the flood came from another galaxy its better to know a edmey then go in blind so on delta halo they had a flood outbreak and the halo 5s montir eas capured but the sentinals formed a big wall so the flood couldent contine and eventrly escape the ring but the gravemind took resindnce in halo index place so arbiter diisabled the wall to get the index so the flood took over the ring and stole and pelican took over the amber clad and crahed it into high charity mhenwhile the inter system was qarinted and the halo ring bobarded in the aftermath evently the gravmind pursued chief to intoltion o aka the ark and high charity crashed and chief destroyed it so arbiter cortana and chief fired halo 4b and killed the flood and whatever remanins of gravemind

sorry 4 such a long post

The Flood and the Necromorphs remind me of The Thing. Which leads me to my, albeit random, question. Who wins in a straight up fight (and why), the Flood or the Necromorphs. In this question the parameters are that the Flood have reached critical mass and have a Gravemind and the Necromorphs have a massive colony as well (for sake of argument the size of the colony on the Sprawl).

• 2 weeks later...