Hey 343iCF,

I'm here to bring you all my content for the recently-unveiled "Shmeef" project that THFE has invented. Originally I wanted to feature my Shmeefs in some of my maps, however, I could never find a good spot to do so, therefore instead I created a mini-museum/gallery to showcase all my Shmeef designs. In this gallery you can find a new variety of Shmeefs, varying from Left 4 Dead parodies to those from Gears of War and many, many others. I want to tell all forgers that they can feel free to use the designs I have shown in the video and any other kind of variation that they can come up with, since that is the purpose of the video.

If this interests you, please check out the below video to see all of my Shmeef creations (so far), thanks for your time!:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhN1NSvzYlg

I just wanted to mention that this is my attempt at helping THFE popularize the "Shmeef" concept and I really hope it catches on as it is a fun as easy concept to forge.

**As a message to any THFE members, if you chose to feature this, could you please mention my channel (youtube.com/OnlineKnights) thanks a lot and good luck with the Shmeefs!**

post-30271-0-28087500-1356478185_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Really loving the DragonSchmeef.

I don't play Skyrim, but I'll probably use the dragon in some Medieval-Style maps.

Great map submission!

Thanks iGryfz, feel free to use any of the designs, that's what they're there for! Glad you liked the submission! :)

Just watched the video on it and... holy hell man, love all the designs. Really awesome work. Hope to see more shmeef creations in the future:)

Wow, thanks you so much A J YUSI, I'm so thrilled to have THFE actually like this, it means a lot. As for the more shmeefs, I hope to creating another gallery soon with more original ideas! :)

this is awesome! I love seeing new creative takes on shmeefs! Shmeefs for the win.

Thanks a lot Spades N AZ, I'm very happy that you enjoyed the original designs!

• 2 weeks later...