Playable Prometheans?

K'el Athorr

Sangheili work because they are Sangheili. They had the same hitbox, but were slightly taller, stronger, faster and agile. This has all been proved. Prometheans would be pointless, and if they are bringing anything back, then Sangheili should come back. Until then, I play Halo: Reach.

• Like 1

Even though they are giant bullet sponges and couldn't operate most vehicles due to size differences it would be pretty cool to cougar leap on someone's face and melee one hit them. Or teleport across the screen for the beat down. There would be obvious cons but no one thought of the pros. Lol. OP that they may be.

Maybe do like left 4 dead and give them limited assault tactics but give them very powerful purpose driven attacks? I'm just spit balling here. Lol.

The way I see it is if we can't even play as elites in Halo 4, we deffinitley won't be able to play as Prometheans.

But by that logic Halo 4 wasn't about the elites let alone the covenant.

Best reasoning is because it wouldn't fit into the gameplay war games because it takes place on board the infinity amongst spartan IV's. As long as they use this logic I wouldn't plan on ever playing as anything else but Spartans. Course why would anyone want to really?

But by that logic Halo 4 wasn't about the elites let alone the covenant.

Best reasoning is because it wouldn't fit into the gameplay war games because it takes place on board the infinity amongst spartan IV's. As long as they use this logic I wouldn't plan on ever playing as anything else but Spartans. Course why would anyone want to really?

True but you can play as flood and they aren't even in the campaign at all haha.