Why are 343 the owners of Halo?

Jan

They're appalling. They will most likely ban my IP because they get so upset when people tell them the truth. Halo 4 was a fail, and now they're trying to bring Halo Reach down with it.

Firstly, their betraying system. I was consecutively killed 6 times by a single team player in the space of 2 minutes. 343 probably think it's just a mere 'coincidence'. Despite that, when I finally get annoyed about getting betrayed and I decide to kill them back, I instantly get booted. I wouldn't mind if I could betray them back, and neither of us get booted. But to boot me after repaying my teammate with a betrayal for getting team killed 6 times is just ridiculous. It would work so much easier if you just took friendly fire off in matchmaking. OR, having a maximum of 1 betrayal per day.

I'm sure the majority of people reading this are agreeing with me here, but because of the 'ranks' on this site, people just decide to get a brown nose and ignore the situations. If you're one of those people, please don't comment... It just makes it clear that you're 343i substitute slaves.

343 will do better then Bungie, they have a few issues at this moment due to the fact that this is their first release, but Halo 4 is great, so is Reach. If you were killed 6 times by the same player in 2 minutes, perhaps you should fight back?

Its all a matter of time, people expect WAAAY to much, but Halo 5 will fix majority of these issues, and i have faith that 343i will do great.... as MANY people on our community do too

• Like 2

Because

Bungie: "we no wanna make Halos"

MS: "thats ok, end of contract, see'ya"

Bungie: "k bro, bye"

MS: "hmm, we need another compony to milk this franchise"

MS: "haha! We'll make one with a cheesy name"

MS: *hires people 'cross the globe*

MS: "hm this is a good company, lets dump a huge amount of money"

343: "here you are, this is your game of the year"

Nov 6- now.

Me: "thank god Bungie left, thank you 343"

Moral of the story,

343 > Bungie

• Like 3

343 will do better then Bungie, they have a few issues at this moment due to the fact that this is their first release, but Halo 4 is great, so is Reach. If you were killed 6 times by the same player in 2 minutes, perhaps you should fight back?

Its all a matter of time, people expect WAAAY to much, but Halo 5 will fix majority of these issues, and i have faith that 343i will do great.... as MANY people on our community do too

I sure do!

I have faith in 343i. Its there first game release. But you have to ask yourself something before you go on your rampage. Did you like the map packs for Halo Reach?

Well if you do, You like 343, cause 343 made them.

Why is it when someone takes over a franchise people always complain on the first game they put out. But later on in the games they always say "Man Im so happy they took over".

And yet say a few years down the road someone else takes over Halo. We will be in the same situation. Only that time people will be complaining about the new company, not 343.

So why not just stop complaining and just see where the game goes. Its simple really. Just wait, stay calm, and quit complaining.

• Like 3

the reason 343 are owners of halo are this

microsoft ms 4 short

ms hey um bugie we got a contratc 4 u were making a new franchise called halo and 4 ten years u will own it and stuff but then it will be owers again

bungie cool

so as u can see bungie had a ten year contract as owners of halo and after the contract endead 343 became owners true story

I will always like more Bungie than 343 because they made the whole Halo serie and they were all perfect.Sincerely, I like more Halo Reach than Halo 4 because the matchmaking is awesome( Living dead, team swat and team sniper) and the custom game is a lot better...It doesn't mean that I hate Halo 4, but I like more Halo Reach.

• Like 1

Hmm well I guess thats your loss. SWAT on solitary is awesome.

And yes there is ALOT of Bungies employee's that work for 343.

The reason Bungie didnt want to re-new the contract is cause they wanted to go out and make more than Halo. Bungie wanted to go out and make something other than a first person shooter.

They wanted to build something that didnt revolve around Halo.

PS. If it wasnt for MS buying Halo from Bungie in the beginning, we prolly wouldnt even know what it was. It was originally made for a console called ONI, Yes ONI. So just be thankful that Halo is even around.

Hmm well I guess thats your loss. SWAT on solitary is awesome.

And yes there is ALOT of Bungies employee's that work for 343.

The reason Bungie didnt want to re-new the contract is cause they wanted to go out and make more than Halo. Bungie wanted to go out and make something other than a first person shooter.

They wanted to build something that didnt revolve around Halo.

PS. If it wasnt for MS buying Halo from Bungie in the beginning, we prolly wouldnt even know what it was. It was originally made for a console called ONI, Yes ONI. So just be thankful that Halo is even around.

There are not a lot of ex-Bungie employees at 343 Industries. There's maybe a handful, but the rest of them are new people, all with different experience in different fields of video game development. Some have worked on other franchises like Metroid Prime and Call of Duty for example.

• Like 1