Goodbye Arch

SykoWolf

@ Archangel Ty...

:

(25 December 2012 - 09:55 PM) I'm not ever coming on here, again.. I believe... I'm dealt with to much crap real life and here.... cya....

It seems today we lost one of our greats, Archangel Tyrael after his many Months with us here in our great community, life has caught up with him it seem's and he may never be returning, so here's to you Arch...

For your wonderful job at keeping us informed about the news, for your great service to us and to your yourself, for all you are and ever have been to this community......A Friend

• Like 9

I'll be in touch through XBL as much as I can. Love gaming with you, even against you for how badly you kick my butt. Only one way to get better though eh?

Ain't no school like the oldschool, Shag. The reason I call people here by their original username is to remind them of that. To show new members how close many of us are. Or were. And to remind everybody of those who had a hand in shaping the community.

I think we forget how much of a difference some folks have made here without ever being MoM, or staff, or Legendary. In particular, those of us who remember the times before MoM's, Awards, custom titles, Dedicated Member rank, News Group, the current site layout, or even the original layout. Those of us who remember Spectral as a Community Mod, who remember Bob, and A-Dog when he was new here.

Point is: This community never became what it is overnight, or because of a select few people. You had as much a hand in it as anybody. And you'll be missed here, Shag. :heart:

• Like 3

I'll be in touch through XBL as much as I can. Love gaming with you, even against you for how badly you kick my butt. Only one way to get better though eh?

Ain't no school like the oldschool, Shag. The reason I call people here by their original username is to remind them of that. To show new members how close many of us are. Or were. And to remind everybody of those who had a hand in shaping the community.

I think we forget how much of a difference some folks have made here without ever being MoM, or staff, or Legendary. In particular, those of us who remember the times before MoM's, Awards, custom titles, Dedicated Member rank, News Group, the current site layout, or even the original layout. Those of us who remember Spectral as a Community Mod, who remember Bob, and A-Dog when he was new here.

Point is: This community never became what it is overnight, or because of a select few people. You had as much a hand in it as anybody. And you'll be missed here, Shag. :heart:

Arch,Shaggy,Kill the King - Read what Father B has just put, once again Father B sums up what we are all thinking, but cant find the words.

Thanks Father B.

I remember the first time I joined the forums my name was SEC Archangel....you were one of the first to great me and make me feel welcome....now there will be no Guardian Archangel to defend the forums from evil...Anyway I am sad to see you leave Archangel I wish you luck through your journey though life.

• 3 weeks later...