The sad future of Halo Gamers.

OMG Treason

Kids whose nuts haven't dropped yet.

They are allowed to play video games? Isn't Halo rated M...? Lol. No seriously. I know plenty of guys that are 18, 16, 14, who can just rape at Halo and don't say much while they do it. Chatty isn't necessarily bad. What you want is a fighting chance am I right? Someone who talks but talks about the right things? Relevant things?

What kind of a dumbass uses white font to type on a white page?

Friends of mine. Please refrain from slandering other users on this site as it breaks the terms and conditions and over all sportsmanship of the intended goal.

Also the background (when using a desktop instead of an iOS app) is blue. Therefore making white a better color than black as some have difficulty reading against a dark blue background. Again, please stay on topic.

What kind of a dumbass uses white font to type on a white page?

I do, I would make a long drawn out statement about how idiotic, offtopic, and rude your comment was, but I am not going to sink to your disgustingly low level.

P.S. this is in white just for you hun.

Aaaanyways, Yeah lots of parents do let their children play M rated games. It's I don't know probably not the best parenting.

I do, I would make a long drawn out statement about how idiotic, offtopic, and rude your comment was, but I am not going to sink to your disgustingly low level.

P.S. this is in white just for you hun.

Aaaanyways, Yeah lots of parents do let their children play M rated games. It's I don't know probably not the best parenting.

Lol. Well some games are just crazy. Halo isn't the worst I suppose. But I wouldn't let my kid play Resident Evil 2 or Dead Space. Know what I mean? Or fallout... Things like that.

Lol. Well some games are just crazy. Halo isn't the worst I suppose. But I wouldn't let my kid play Resident Evil 2 or Dead Space. Know what I mean? Or fallout... Things like that.

Of course not, to be honest sometimes I wonder why Halo is rated M. But thilsng like GTA I would not be letting my child play.

Of course not, to be honest sometimes I wonder why Halo is rated M. But thilsng like GTA I would not be letting my child play.

Right? Because killing hookers and slaughtering police is the right image right?

And people wonder why people blame games for things. Not the games fault. Try putting the blame on the parents.

Letting a child play these games teaches them to objectify women. FPS don't encourage a child to get up and kill I don't believe... But the social dynamics of a child's mental development are very influential. Or rather easily influenced.

I dunno. The mass collaboration of pop culture, crappy music icons like Ke$ha, letting children be subjected to movies and games at an early age subjecting them to mature themes? It's a breakdown of consumer culture.

People wonder why a generation votes with their hands out begging. People wonder why we have psychopath killers these days who have all the signs of social depravity but instead go unchecked because people are so involved with their own lives to care about someone else.

People wonder why were in massive debt and on the heels of another recession... Our country needs a backbone and morals again. And it starts with the parents.

GOD BLESS AMERICA.

Lol. No seriously parents these days are whack.

• Like 1

So today, I had a pretty sad experience. I was playing a game of Dominion my team all squeakers not the best team we were losing, but I rallied my squeakers and made a push for Bravo. I got a nice triple and cleared out the team and we capped Bravo. Soon after though we crumbled me being the only survivor to which my teammates went. This is Hard I am quitting...THIS IS HARD I AM QUITTING.

Come on really when the going gets tough the tough get tougher! Not quit because you got killed..

So anyways we lost, and I believe we probably could of won but W/E...

The future of Halo right there..

Its almost as if not having a leaving penalty was hurting this game!

All the casuals where scared off multiplayer first week. Thank the carbine-oriented gameplay, and the over-competitive halo veterans for that. As some of my friends pulled off dmr-fests with scores like 20-3 and similar I saw it coming for sure. How 343 could miss out such a thing is beyond comprehension.

Halo has always been about "carbine-oriented" gameplay, if you want to use your full auto machine gun go back to COD.

That's sad man... Just sad. We're all thinking that that's what our team is thinking sometimes but to just come out and say it? JeeeZUSS!

For someone who hates leaver penalties and thinks you should be able to drop out of any game at any time, you really can't complain. This problem lies at the feet of people like you.

I dont know. Does the Xbox not come with a mic? Is there a mic shortage? Are they made out of Panda?

It does but it sucks and breaks very easily.

Friends of mine. Please refrain from slandering other users on this site as it breaks the terms and conditions and over all sportsmanship of the intended goal.

Also the background (when using a desktop instead of an iOS app) is blue. Therefore making white a better color than black as some have difficulty reading against a dark blue background. Again, please stay on topic.

Ya, I agree with that guy you are quoting, using white font is pretty dumb especially since the mobile version of the website has a white background (its not an 'iOS app')

Halo has always been about "carbine-oriented" gameplay, if you want to use your full auto machine gun go back to COD.

For someone who hates leaver penalties and thinks you should be able to drop out of any game at any time, you really can't complain. This problem lies at the feet of people like you.

Ya, I agree with that guy you are quoting, using white font is pretty dumb especially since the mobile version of the website has a white background (its not an 'iOS app')

Theres also an option on the IOS to run the full version of the website. I should know I have an iphone.

I also dont enjoy being called dumb, its not very courteous .

Oh. I guess I used that term improperly.

And why does the blame lie on people like me? Lol. You don't even KNOW me or clearly know what my opinion is. So why don't I really understand what it is you're trying to do by saying anything is MY fault...? Maye it's because you're just saying things. Like one of those people who says stuff because they like the sound of their own voice. I hate people like that.

The problem lies with people like you.

See what I did there? Didn't feel good did it? So don't do it to other people. You only look foolish throwing your opinionated judgement off as someone else's thoughts and rationale. It's just rude.

Theres also an option on the IOS to run the full version of the website. I should know I have an iphone.

I also dont enjoy being called dumb, its not very courteous .

I completely agree. It's like he's obsessed with stirring the pot and calling people out needlessly. On more than one thread. I could've sworn I even mentioned that I wasn't trying to argue anymore on another thread. AND STILL HE PERSISTS. Abrasive for no reason...

You see, some people prefer Android and conserving battery power so they get white BG on the forums and find the white text to be damn near impossible to read. It also majes you seem prententious when you use change the text to white in every post you make.

The "squeakers" are also the reason people do not use microphones and also mute everyone in game.

After a long day of work the last thing some of us want to hear are prepubscent kids screeching profanity.

You might want to try playing, ah **** it. This is to hard I'm quitting.

http://www.343industries.org/forum/topic/22518-343s-failed-gaming-environment/#entry216546

There's the link to the ENTIRE thread and conversation I had trying to talk him down. In one ear and out the other. If he's not harassing me he's harassing my friends. Just thought everyone should see. I mean, Jesus bicycle riding Christ IS IT ME GUY?

Back on topic. When there's extenuating circumstances yes, it's acceptable to quit. Emergencies. You are late for something. Your FAMILY NEEDS SOMETHING. (I always thought family was more important than Halo. BUT IM THE WEIRD ONE).

At no time did I ever suggest that you should just be able to quit if you're simply losing and that that's okay. At no time did I promote quitting because you're getting spanked. But thanks for telling me what my opinions are. Jeez that gets under my skin.

And if all that wasn't reason enough to put this dude on blast, ASK FINAL SENTENCE. I play Halo casually with him. And by casually I mean he is WAY better than I am. So we get paired up with guys WAY out of my skill range. Do I quit? Ever? No! Just ask him. I take my *** beating like a man and enjoy playing a video game LIKE A MAN. I play Halo with the guy because he's fun to play with and doesn't complain.

So there it is. I'm out.