3: Press start on the controller

4: find "custom search" and search for "BaDaSsBaS1L1Sk"

5: download gametype "The Crash"

1: start "halo 4"

2: sign in to Xbox Live

3: Press start on the controller

4: find "custom search" and search for "BaDaSsBaS1L1Sk"

5: download map variants "The Crash: Episode___:________"

"The Crash" is a flood series following the tales of a group of marines on board a space station when they are attacked by an unknown parasite known simply as "The Flood".

The first and third maps in this series is linear but the rest are only linear to an extent(I.e. the map it's self is free-roam but there is a holdout location far from the survivors' spawn with heavy weapons etc.).

The series focuses on two groups of marines from the same station, in episode 1, they are together, episode 2 focuses on the group who made it to the escape vehicle, episode 3 is about those who didn't and the rest they have been reunited.

For more backstory please read the map descriptions.

I apologise that I have no pictures of the maps.

Any feedback or ideas given by the community are greatly welcome and I would like to thank you all in advance for your support.

Special thanks goes to: "antro 1" for helping me test and make my maps, and of course all the guys at "THFE", especially "Oakley Hidef" for teaching me all the tips that have made me into the forger I am.

Anyone how would like to play these maps in a custom game can message me. I will try to reply to messages and if you would like, play any of your maps when there are enough players in the lobby.

Just so you all know, episodes 4+5 are now up on my file share. These are the final two episodes so I hope you enjoyed the series and I will hopefully be making more flood maps in the future!

I will probably be making a Prologue map for the series but it will be on the Crimson map pack. The reason it will not be part of the main story is because I know not everyone has the map pack and I don't want people to HAVE to buy the map pack to finish the whole story.

Thanks for all your support!