Halo 4 "Invincible" 30-0 PERFECT GAME!

DethNade

Thank's guy's. It's really hard to stay alive in that map in that tank. I stay back by the gate when you get into the tank turn right at the bridge then stay by the gate so they cant spawn by the Gauss Warthog, then just move left and right side of the map but watch out for the banshee, I'll get ya lol

Eh... Didn't blow my skirt up. Not saying I could do that on that map but you looked like you were playing against total rejects. None of them developed a successful strategy how to dismount you. I don't see how people suck that bad. The other day we played a game on abandon. Our team played against one guy and his two guests. It's was a 3 v 3 infinity slayer. We went 80 to 600. The very next game we went 600 to 140. Very uneven skill levels seems like. Sometimes you play against people OBVIOUSLY not on your skill level.

Now if you 30 - 0 on like Adrift with an AR and a few killtacular a and a monster spree that would've been different. Throw in some assists and close calls. Diversify your weapons? That would be spectacular.

Last Perfection I got was in Halo Reach Countdown. It was a vicious and bloody battle that wouldn't ever end seemed like. Much like you I figured, "Whats perfection worth if you stop at 15?".

But not to make light of your achievement. Even against noobs, SURVIVING is still a tough task in such a big object and with the instant respawns.

Just my opinion by the way. I could be totally off.

Am I the only one that noticed the enemy team was hopelessly outnumbered for most of the game, and even when they got some new names the amount of map control they'd lost earlier kept them from gaining any advantage?

The first thing you did was dump your gunner, which was a lousy move but the enemy team didn't even have the people to push the tank, and I understand that you don't want a tank sitting empty. Next you grabbed the tank and relied entirely on your bigger team suppressing the enemy while you had a free reign of that map that no tank ever gets against any kind of resistance. I don't think I saw you get EMPed even once, which is ridiculous, because against anyone who knows anything the tank spends most of its time EMPed. So while I'll happily agree that the enemy team was horrible, I didn't see anything that said your team was any good.

This is not the type of game you brag about. I'm sure it was fun and it's cool to get nice medals and commendations, but nothing about that looked difficult or dangerous. Your team easily saturated the entire map and the other team was so awful they'd send holograms and hope you didn't notice they were still standing there. I'd be happy to be the guy with the bigger team running around getting free kills in a tank, but you wouldn't see me talking about how hard it was and how it was my skills that kept me alive.

Instead this is the type of game people dread, because I bet if there was one good player on that team he/she would have had a hard time fighting 7 of your teammates while he tried to kill you in the tank. It's like a teamquit nightmare. You're outnumbered on a map with a Scorpion and a Gauss, no matter how hard you fight you can't win, and even though they weren't challenged at all the enemy team will get perfections, invincibles, and then post it on Youtube.

I hope you get some better content, because I don't have any desire for people to fail. I'd like your channel to be successful, but do please post some games that aren't so painfully stacked to your advantage. Also don't pretend you have some secret strategy when all you did was reap the rewards of the enemy's bad luck.

• Like 2

Am I the only one that noticed the enemy team was hopelessly outnumbered for most of the game, and even when they got some new names the amount of map control they'd lost earlier kept them from gaining any advantage?

The first thing you did was dump your gunner, which was a lousy move but the enemy team didn't even have the people to push the tank, and I understand that you don't want a tank sitting empty. Next you grabbed the tank and relied entirely on your bigger team suppressing the enemy while you had a free reign of that map that no tank ever gets against any kind of resistance. I don't think I saw you get EMPed even once, which is ridiculous, because against anyone who knows anything the tank spends most of its time EMPed. So while I'll happily agree that the enemy team was horrible, I didn't see anything that said your team was any good.

This is not the type of game you brag about. I'm sure it was fun and it's cool to get nice medals and commendations, but nothing about that looked difficult or dangerous. Your team easily saturated the entire map and the other team was so awful they'd send holograms and hope you didn't notice they were still standing there. I'd be happy to be the guy with the bigger team running around getting free kills in a tank, but you wouldn't see me talking about how hard it was and how it was my skills that kept me alive.

Instead this is the type of game people dread, because I bet if there was one good player on that team he/she would have had a hard time fighting 7 of your teammates while he tried to kill you in the tank. It's like a teamquit nightmare. You're outnumbered on a map with a Scorpion and a Gauss, no matter how hard you fight you can't win, and even though they weren't challenged at all the enemy team will get perfections, invincibles, and then post it on Youtube.

I hope you get some better content, because I don't have any desire for people to fail. I'd like your channel to be successful, but do please post some games that aren't so painfully stacked to your advantage. Also don't pretend you have some secret strategy when all you did was reap the rewards of the enemy's bad luck.

That was pretty mean...

But I any help it man. I agree. He's right on the money. That didn't look hard at all... It wasn't you. It was them.

The OP didn't say that it was hard, or the even he survived by skill. He was just posting a video of him getting a perfect game. Keep in mind that this was posted on the first day, so not many players would be good, or highly ranked. The fact that no one EMPed the tank was mainly due to only very few people unlocking the plasma pistol in ONE DAY of playing. I agree that this wasn't a necessarily amazing feat, but won a game with 30-0 ON THE FIRST DAY. Cut him some slack.

Say what you want but this is more impressive than somebody doing the same thing in the Gauss Hog. The tank is at least somewhat susceptible to EMP's from the Plasma Pistol and long distance Plasma Grenade tosses all of which it has a hard time moving out of the way of. The Gauss Hog doesn't suffer from any of these problems.

Thanks sweatyBagels & smelliott for the feedback. I like how they made a S.A. out of my video, Even though there really rude. The video that i put up is to show every one that the tank is powerful in that map so to win you all need team work and this is what happens when there is noun. Even though there ida of my video was a fail gives me ida's on my next one but they should of read my description first before posting anything. Even though it's boring to some people but you and i would learn from it as of my videos editing. If you have any idas or what you all like to see like, ( Me dieing 100 times in a game or warthog explosions while in the air splatering 5 people at the same time), let me no,post them here, Don't be rude and ignorant please thank you.

Thanks sweatyBagels & smelliott for the feedback. I like how they made a S.A. out of my video, Even though there really rude. The video that i put up is to show every one that the tank is powerful in that map so to win you all need team work and this is what happens when there is noun. Even though there ida of my video was a fail gives me ida's on my next one but they should of read my description first before posting anything. Even though it's boring to some people but you and i would learn from it as of my videos editing. If you have any idas or what you all like to see like, ( Me dieing 100 times in a game or warthog explosions while in the air splatering 5 people at the same time), let me no,post them here, Don't be rude and ignorant please thank you.

Boring? More like... SNORLAAAAAAAAAX!!! Lol. No but nice video. Just nothing special. Not if you ask me. Not like that 51-0 video floating around...

Boring? More like... SNORLAAAAAAAAAX!!! Lol. No but nice video. Just nothing special. Not if you ask me. Not like that 51-0 video floating around...

What??? This video is about the same as that other one. Though the enemies are probably a little more derp in that 51-0 one.

What??? This video is about the same as that other one. Though the enemies are probably a little more derp in that 51-0 one.

The 51-0 wasn't so much camping outback with a tank. It was one guy, quick reaction times, and he pushed the attack. He was aggressive in every manor of the word and he was rewarded through flawlessness, out scoring the 30-0 video by nearly double that. But THIS is better? Tomato tomato. (Toe may toe, toe mah toe)

The 51-0 wasn't so much camping outback with a tank. It was one guy, quick reaction times, and he pushed the attack. He was aggressive in every manor of the word and he was rewarded through flawlessness, out scoring the 30-0 video by nearly double that. But THIS is better? Tomato tomato. (Toe may toe, toe mah toe)

Going to try to get 50 - 0 lol see what i can do lol

aim working on a another video with some crazy and funny moments in the games i been playing.