Top 15 December

SykoWolf

Cool to see that I made the list. Congratulations to all the others that made the list. Thank you to all the many others who were likely close to making the list for making this site the wonderful place that it is.

Thanks for taking this over Syko. I always enjoyed these and am glad to see you have revived them.

:)

I can honestly say I am supprised at my name being on the list but no less honored for it. Congrats everybody who made it on the list and to all those who didnt, well there is next time and I am sure you will make it. You all make me proud to be on this site (including those not on the list). Best forum I have ever belonged to.

• Like 1

I can honestly say I am supprised at my name being on the list but no less honored for it. Congrats everybody who made it on the list and to all those who didnt, well there is next time and I am sure you will make it. You all make me proud to be on this site (including those not on the list). Best forum I have ever belonged to.

You mean "community" :)