Need more GOOD customs lobbies, no horse**** Flood maps

Jasper

I love a good customs lobby, but these are rare and hard to come by. And I'm not talking about a bunch of morons monkeying about on terrible Flood maps with overpowered humans. I am talking about a mix-up of everything good in Halo. Competitive slayer or objective matches on refined forge maps and creative mini-games that you can come back to time and time again. Essentially, the real definition of Action sack; a hot mess of pure fun. Don't get me wrong Flood can be fun too, most people usually just suck at making it.

Now I really want this to happen, so if you like the idea of good customs lobbies as much as I do, maybe we can help the cause by initially sending a few friend requests and getting to know other fans of customs. I would love to host these, so feel free to friend me. Once I have a good about of people and content to share, I'll be happy to start the party.

By the way, shout out to Monoxide89's incredible map pack that he just released. It features remakes of many of the great maps we loved in past Halo's and more. Check it out here: http://www.343industries.org/forum/topic/22140-forge-map-pack-25-maps-with-all-gametypes-working/

Initially, I would say that you weren't a moron just because you love Flood, but I guess you self-fulfilled my statement by not being able to read. I never said Flood was bad. Flood is an outlet to many creative gametypes. I'm saying people suck at making it because, well, people suck. This isn't a war between Flood vs other gametypes, this is an invitation to a no-bullcrap customs lobby. Your comments have been very unnecessary.