DethNade

Been doing Spartan ops for the past 4 weeks to lvl up my rank and on some games ill run into small Covenant runing around. At first i thought it was guns runing around untill i zoom in. really funny to see. check it out & hope you all like my video.

I have Available 2XP Matches: 42 games of DewXP left & i don't need any more so if you Subscribe and post some comments ill give you 3 games of XP for helping me out. Just need your Facebook E-mail that's link to the DewXP.com/Facebook on DewXP.com & the user name you use to Subscribe :yay:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grWR7hEnLQI

• Like 1

This happen 2 times on another map in spartan Ops: Galileo on EP:3 CH:2 but i did not have the HD recorder then, i wish i had. I did like 30 times because there was about 30 of them running around.

I have Available 2XP Matches: 42 games of DewXP left & i don't need any more so if you Subscribe and post some comments ill give you 3 games of XP for helping me out. Just need your Facebook E-mail that's link to the DewXP.com/Facebook on DewXP.com & the user name you use to Subscribe :yay:

Yeah, it happened to me as well; I figured it had glitched, but I thought they were just invisible. On other maps, sometimes the enemies would spawn behind or fall behind the levels outer boundary. I could see the waypoint behind all the level geometry. But with no way to get there I couldn't finish the mission.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, it happened to me as well; I figured it had glitched, but I thought they were just invisible. On other maps, sometimes the enemies would spawn behind or fall behind the levels outer boundary. I could see the waypoint behind all the level geometry. But with no way to get there I couldn't finish the mission.

Ya, i got some games where they fall behind the level and had to restart when it was like the last part of the game.